*Free 2nd Day Shipping (US Continental States)
Fieldpiece SMAN460 4-Port Wireless Digital Manifold with Micron Gauge is a top of the line instrument that comes with built-in vacuum gauge with alarms, stopwatch, and rate indicator, and it calculates target superheat and subcooling to increase efficiency of work. The Fieldpiece comes with more features to create more meaningful results.
- Backlit display shows all measurements for easy and meaningful diagnosis.
- Built-in 45 refrigerant library can be updated via mini USB, when new refrigerants are available.
- Built-in micron gauge with alarms, stopwatch and rate indicator to improve work efficiency.
- Simultaneous measurements of superheat and subcooling.
- Automatic target superheat.
- Wireless measurements allow for live real-time adjustments
- Large 3/8 inch VAC port for vacuum hoses
The SMAN460 has been designed and built to create meaningful results for easy to understand diagnosis and to increase job efficiency. The Fieldpiece digital manifold with 4 ports it built tough to withstand harsh environments, and comes with padded carrying case.
The built-in micron gauge has a range of 50 to 9,999 microns to cover all possible scenarios. A technician can even set alarms at given micron level, so he could keep working while pulling vacuum. A HVAC specialist can also use other measurement units, such as: Psig, kPa, MPa, bar, inHg, and cmHg.
The backlit display shows all results at the same time improving understanding of existing problems and cutting down on manual labor. The menu of instrument is intuitive and easy to follow.
The important feature of SMAN460 is performing simultaneous measurement of superheat and subcool temperature. The SMAN460 digital diagnostic manifold automatically calculates target superheat using measured values, thus eliminating both additional manual work and guessing.
The Fieldpiece SMAN series is unique, as it has an ability to perform linear adjustment of the pressure sensors linked to refrigerant type, temperature and pressure right, when you are on a job site. Working with SMAN460 any technician can maximize efficiency of A/C or refrigeration unit faster than with any other digital manifold.
Large 3/8 inch bore and VAC port are ideal for pulling vacuum in the ac system, as they accommodate bigger vacuum hose. This fourth port is what makes SMAN460 so useful in the field.
The wireless communication on this digital charging manifold supports live real-time measurement adjustments, so you can see live data on your mobile device. Moreover, when coupled with JL2 job link mobile system transmitter, you can see readings from SDP2 dual in-duct psychrometer in the mobile system app. The app also give you an ability for thorough system diagnostics, report emailing and cloud storage of your data.
We recommend using Fieldpiece SMAN460 due to it’s innovative design, multiple features, easy to understand menus and accurate readings.
Whats in the Box?
- 4-port digital manifold main unit – SMAN460
- 2 type K pipe clamps to measure temperature – TC24
- Built-in intelligent micron gauge
- Padded carrying case – ANC10
- 6 AA batteries
- Manufacturer’s Warranty – 1 Year