- Small camera with professional features – hot and cold spot measurement, emissivity control, data storage, Wi-Fi to share images and reports.
- Expanded temperature range -4°F to 752°F (-20°C to 400°C),
- Clear and crisp resolution and image quality – 19,200 (160 x 120) pixels and MSX technology enhanced images.
- One button operation and navigation – take pictures, browse through menus with just one button for your convenience.
- Compact design 20 oz.
- Tough construction (IP54), can withstands 6 feet (2M) drop.
- Easy to Use
The infrared camera is rugged with an IP54 enclosure easily able to withstand a 6 feet drop, as well as lightweight, as it weighs a little over one pound.
Flir e5-XT thermal imager is a clear winner, whenever it comes to employing thermal imaging technology for preventive maintenance purposes, either electrical, heating or cooling, mechanical or building related issues.
- E5-XT infrared camera
- Hard transport case
- USB cable
- Power supply/charger with EU, UK, US and Australian plugs
- User manual
- 2 years parts and labor coverage on the camera
- 10 years coverage on the detector
- Flir E5-XT Infrared Camera plus Extended Temperature MSX WiFi
- Excellent temperature detection with 160 x 120 (19,200) pixel thermal resolution
- Accurately measure temperatures from -4ºF to 1022ºF (-20ºC to 550ºC)
- MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) overlays visible light details onto thermal images in real time,
vastly improving target location and later reporting capability
- Focus-free lens allows for convenient point and shoot operation
- Share images and reports directly over Wifi to your smartphone or tablet via the Flir Tools Mobile App (peer-to-peer or network wifi) or via USB
- Analyze, edit, and create reports with FLIR Tools
- New picture-in-picture mode, center spot, and cold/hot area spot measurements
- Images can be stored in these formats: fully radiometric, MSX or visible
- +/– 2°C or +/– 2% of reading accuracy reading for reliable results
- Easy to carrying at only 1.2 lbs and durable enough to withstand a 2 meter drop
- Protection rating IP54
- Thermal Camera, Hard Case, USB Cable, Power Supply/Charger, Rechargeable Battery, and Manual
- Warranty: One year from date of purchase - Extended 2-10 warranty. To activate your extended 2 year coverage on the camera and 10 years coverage on the detector you need to register your product within 60 days of purchase.
|Specifications:||Flir E5-XT Infrared Camera plus Extended Temperature MSX WiFi|
|IR Resolution||160 x 120 pixels|
|Thermal sensitivity/NETD||<0.10°C (0.27°F) / <100 mK|
|Image Adjustment||Automatic Adjust/Lock Image|
|Spatial resolution (IFOV)||5.2 mrad|
|Field of View (FOV)||45° × 34°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||0.5m (1.6ft)|
|Image Frequency||9 Hz|
|Detector Type||Focal Plane Array(FPA), Uncooled Microbolometer|
|Image Presentation and Modes|
|Display||3.0 in. 320 x 240 color LCD|
|Image Modes||Thermal MSX®, thermal, picture-in-picture, thermal blending, digital camera|
|Multi Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX)||IR image enhanced with visible camera detail|
|Picture in Picture||IR area on visual image|
|Color Palettes||Black & white, iron, and rainbow|
|Digital Camera Resolution/FOV||640 × 480/55° × 43°|
|Object Temperature Range||–20°C to +400°C (–4°F to +752°F)|
|Accuracy||±2°C (±3.6°F) or ±2% of reading, for ambient temperature 10°C to 35°C (+50°F to 95°F) and object temperature above +0°C (+32°F)|
|Spotmeter; Area||Center spot; box with min/max|
|Isotherm||Above alarm, below alarm|
|Emissivity table/correction||Emissivity table of predefined materials/variable from 0.1 to 1.0|
|File Formats||Standard JPEG, 14-bit measurement data included|
|Interfaces||USB Micro: Data transfer to and from PC and Mac device|
|Wi-Fi||Peer-to-peer or infrastructure|
|Battery Type & Operating Time||Rechargeable 3.6V Li ion battery; approx. 4 hours typical use|
|Battery Charging Time||2.5 hours to 90% capacity in camera. 2 hours in charger|
|Operating temperature range||5ºF to 122° F (-15°C to 50°C)|
|Encapsulation/drop||IP 54 (IEC 60529)/2m (6.6ft)|
|Camera weight, incl. battery||0.575 kg (1.27 lb)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Flir E5-XT Thermal Imaging Camera|
|Affordable and simple camera for IR inspections and simple reports|
|Typical applications include: home weatherization, HVAC, and restoration contractors|
|Infrared camera for Building Diagnostics|
|Finds hidden electrical problems|
|Detects HVAC Problems|
|Finds missing insulation|
|Locates water damage|
|Discovers air leaks|
|Detects mold and rot|
|Hunts destructive pests|
Flir E5 Thermal Imager Camera with MSX WiFi and Hot Cold Spot Reading
What is MSX?