Flir E54-24 Thermal Imaging Camera
The FLIR E54-24 is an advanced thermal imaging camera offering resolution and sensitivity for home inspectors, electrical/mechanical inspections, and building inspections. The FLIR E54 features a 320 x 240-pixel thermal detector to accurately measure temperatures up to 1202°F (650°C), and the imaging camera produces crisp, vibrant imagery that can be enhanced with the patented FLIR MSX technology for added detail and perspective. In addition, the E54-24 Thermal Imaging Camera includes a built-in FLIR Inspection Route that runs pre-planned routes to help you stay organized when surveying large or multiple locations. The images are automatic uploading to the cloud for easy, secure storage, and sharing is provided by the FLIR Ignite.
- Up to 320 x 240 thermal resolution
- Includes 24-degree lens
- Fixed lens
- MSX image enhancement
- Onboard inspection route
- Instant connection to FLIR Ignite Cloud
- Temperature range up to 1202°F
For inspection and maintenance professionals, the most valuable tools are the ones that help them identify problems, improve reliability, and avoid unexpected downtime. The handheld FLIR E54 thermal imaging camera can facilitate inspectors to spot overheated equipment early, so they can diagnose the issue and begin repairs before the equipment fails.
The E54 includes a 24°, 17 mm lens, often considered the “standard” lens. The 24° × 18° field of view allows users to remain a safe distance from energized equipment (e.g., 3 m/6.6 ft) while still obtaining a crisp focus on smaller targets.
SEE GREATER DETAIL
- Up to 320 × 240 IR resolution
- Large 4” display with 160° viewing angle
- 1-Touch Level/Span automatic contrast improvement
- FLIR MSX® image enhancement
FEATURES TO HELP WITH DIAGNOSIS
- Accurate temperature readings on hot spot
- Offers 3 spotmeters
- Displays the max/min temperature within an area live, on screen
- Wide temperature ranges, up to 1202°F (650°C)
- Sensitivity to detect minute temperature differences
NAVIGATE SCREENS EASIER
- Quick response capacitive touchscreen
- The latest FLIR user interface with improved flow and feedback
- Logical navigation on screen and in menus
REPORT PROBLEMS QUICKLY
- FLIR Ignite™ Cloud allows you to upload and maintain images in one safe, easily-accessible location
- Pre-planned inspection routes—run from the camera—ensure no wasted time during a full day of surveying
- FLIR Thermal Studio Software provides enhanced image analysis and reporting
The FLIR E54 is made for tough environments with a rubberized, water-tight chassis with a scratch-resistant cover glass LCD.
E54-24 with Empowered Reporting Solutions to Streamline Inspections
The E54 Thermal Imaging camera now includes the exclusive Inspection Route option already enabled. Combined with FLIR reporting, Route Creator Plugin, and cloud options, this is thermal imaging logistics at its best.
If you regularly check the condition of a lot of equipment and components over a day, FLIR Inspection Route can make your life much easier. Let your camera lead you to predefined inspection points and collect images and data in a more structured, logical workflow.
Build your roadmap in FLIR Thermal Studio Pro software with the Route Creator plugin, including as many inspection targets as needed, and organize them for maximum efficiency. Once you export the route plan to the E54 camera, you’ll be ready to go.
The predefined route guides your on-site movement to each inspection point, automatically collecting and organizing saved images. Store them securely and keep everything in order by uploading automatically to FLIR Ignite cloud. Access images and data easily from the cloud, share them with colleagues and clients, and import findings seamlessly into FLIR Thermal Studio Pro.
FLIR inspection software and firmware speeds up surveys by ensuring that nothing is missed and that all inspection results are organized right from the start; the software improves organization and simplifies reporting for more effective and efficient critical decision-making.
What's in the Box?
- FLIR E54-24
- SD card (8 GB)
- Cables (USB 2.0 A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI, USB Type-C to USB Type-C)
- 2 batteries
- Battery charger
- Hard transport case
- Front lens cap
- Power supplies
- Camera straps (hand, wrist, lanyard)
- Carabiner hook
- Front protection
- Strap brackets
- Torx T10 wrench
- Printed documentation
- License card: FLIR Thermal Studio Pro (3-month subscription) + FLIR Route Creator Plugin for Thermal Studio Pro (3 month subscription)
- Warranty: 2 years: Full protection, parts, labor, 5 years: Battery, 10 years: Detector