Flir E54-EST Thermal Camera for Screening Elevated Skin and Body Temperature
The Flir E54-EST handheld thermal camera is a fast and safe non-contact temperature monitoring device to identify individuals with an elevated temperature. The Flir E54-EST is designed to simplify the screening process and serve as a first line of defense against potential health risks. The thermal camera has a 24° lens with a 320 x 240 resolution that offer accurate, easy to interpret temperature measurement. The Flir thermal camera scanner can be hand held for a temporary situation or connected to a tripod for a more permanent temperature evaluation station.
- Handheld thermal camera
- Non-contact screening
- FDA registered device
- 320 x 240 resolution
- 24° lens
- Graphic pass/fail
- Battery or external power
- Integrated touchscreen
The E54-EST IR Camera is quick to set up and easy to operate for temporary and mobile screening settings. The E54-EST thermal camera is battery-powered and features an easy-to-use, integrated, touchscreen display.
The built-in Flir Screen-EST Mode offers Manual, Operator, and Auto settings with features such as visual positioning guides, automatic temperature sampling, and graphic pass/fail indicators to reduce the burden on screening station operators.
Flir Screen-EST Mode is an on-camera method for simplified measuring elevated skin temperature. This mode can display an alarm when a temperature greater than a user defined threshold is detected against a sampled average value. The average can be updated manually using the remote operation button in Operator mode or automatically with each new screening in Auto mode. If the screening mode detects an individual with elevated skin temperature, they can then be evaluated using a medical device such as a thermometer. In this way, Flir Screen EST Mode provides a faster, safer, and more reliable method for monitoring body temperature.
For hand-free operation, the E54-EST handheld thermal camera has integrated tripod mounts so it can be mounted onto a tripod (not included) to establish a permanent screening station using external power, video connectivity, and the Flir Screen-EST desktop software.
Flir Screen-EST Desktop is a computer screening software for Flir T-series, Exx-Series, and Axxx-Series thermal imaging cameras. The software deploys automatic measurement tools, like face detection and automatic average sampling that shorten screening times of individuals to two seconds. Fast screening performance make Flir Screen-EST Desktop the preferred solution for screening application at entries, checkpoints, and other high-traffic areas while maintaining recommended social distancing guidelines.
Contagions such as Covid-19, SARS, and other diseases can produce symptoms such as elevated skin temperature- a possible sign of infection. While Flir thermal cameras are not capable of detecting or diagnosing virus, these US FDA registered cameras represent a simple preliminary measure for mitigating further contagion and possible rebound, providing the confidence to return to normalcy.
The Flir E54-EST benefits include:
Easy Set-up and Operation
- The initial set-up is quick and easy with an easy to understand touchscreen display
- Operate cable free with up to 2.5 hours of battery life
- Can be hands-free with integrated tripod mount (tripod not included)
- A permanent screening station can be established with external power, video connectivity, and Flir Screen-EST desktop software
Fast, accurate screening
- Enable rapid decision-making with visual pass/fail graphic indicators and audible alarms in on-camera Flir Screen EST Mode
- Ensure accurate, consistent measurements throughout the day with ambient drift compensation
- Automatically update sample averages in Auto mode or take manual samples safely with the Bluetooth-enables remote operation button
Maintains safety and privacy
- On-camera Flir Screen-EST Mode does not store images or personal information
- Thermal imagery displays heat, not identifying facial features
- Thermal temperature measurement does not require personal contact and allows for social distancing in screening setups.
What’s in the Box?
- Infrared camera with lens
- 24° Lens
- Front protection
- Carabiner hook
- Lens cap
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Power supplies
- Torx T10 wrench
- Cables (USB 2.0 A to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to USB Type-C, USB Type-C to HDMI)
- Remote Operation Button
- 8 GB SD Card
- USB-C to USB Type A with power supply
- Straps (hand, wrist)
- Hard transport case
- 2 x Li-ion batteries
- Battery charger
- Power Supplies
- Printed Documents
- One year Warranty
Flir has 3 thermal imaging cameras specifically designed for use in elevated skin temperature measurement.