- Image quality and detail VividIR image processing technology and 4 times improved thermal resolution let you see clearly problem areas.
- Expanded measurement features broader temperature range -4 °F to 752 °F, three spot areas and six temperature ranges improve ability to see existing issues.
- Built for professional use robust construction for a jobsite performance backed by 1.8 meter (6 feet) drop test.
- The camera view has improved controls that are placed to enable one-handed use, so you can work more efficiently.
- A new measurements feature tracks the hottest or coldest point in the scene, allowing you to identify problems faster (Pro series only).
- The gallery now displays all the image meta data in an improved format, and users can create and save text notes to document findings quickly and clearly.
- The updated menu allows easier access to relevant content such as FLIR ONE information, a help section, and access to 30+ available apps that are compatible with FLIR ONE cameras.
- The initial onboarding has been improved to make sure new users get a good introduction and can get started quickly with their new camera.
|Features:||Flir One Pro Thermal Imaging Camera Attachment for Android Phones|
|VividIR for precision image processing and customer-friendly report generation|
|Find the thermal details you need to fix problems fast|
|160x120 pixel thermal resolution and temperature range up to 400 °C (752 °F)|
|MSX Technology for visual-light detail embossing creating easy-to-understand thermal images|
|1440 x 1080 HD digital camera built-in|
|OneFit USB-C Connector lest you adjust length so you can leave your case on|
|Reversable connector for Android|
|The Flir One App features multiple real-time spotmeters and targets of interest|
|Real-time tips and tricks in App|
|Use the Flir Tools App for professional high-quality report generation on the go|
|Connects to Android smart watches so you can see around awkward corners|
|Specifications:||Flir One Pro Thermal Imaging Camera Attachment for Android Phones|
|Certifications||RoHS, CE/FCC, CEC-BC, EN61233|
|Operating temperature||0 °C 35 °C (32 °F to 95 °F) , |
battery charging 0 °C to 30 °C (32 °F to 86 °F)
|Non-operating temperature||-20 °C to 60 °C (-4 °F to 140 °F)|
|Size||68mm W x34mm H x14mm D (2.7in x 1.3in x .6in)|
|Mechanical shock||Drop from 1.8m (5.9ft)|
|Thermal sensor||Pixel size 12µM, 8 14µM spectral range|
|HFOV / VFOV||55 ° ± 1 ° / 43 ° ± 1 °|
|Focus||Fixed 15cm - Infinity|
|Scene dynamic range||-20 °C to 400 °C (-4 °F to 752 °F)|
|Accuracy||±3 °C (5.4 °F) or ±5%, typical Percent of the difference |
between ambient and scene temperature. Applicable 60s
after start-up when the unit is within 15 °C to 35 °C (59 °F to 95 °F)
and the scene is within 5 °C to 120 °C (41 °F to 248 °F)
|Thermal sensitivity (MRTD)||150mK|
|Emissivity settings||Matte: 95%, Semi-Matte: 80%, Semi-Glossy: 60%, |
Glossy: 30% Reflected background temperature is 22 °C (72 °F)
|Battery life||Approximately 1h|
|Battery charge time||40min|
|Charging||Female USB-C (5V/1A)|
|Video and still image |
|Saved as 1440x1080|
|File formats||Photo radiometric jpeg |
Video â€“ MPEG-4 (file format MOV (iOS), MP4 (Android))
|Capture modes||Video, Photo, Time lapse|
|Palettes||Gray (white hot), Hottest, Coldest, Iron, Rainbow, |
Contrast, Arctic, Lava and Wheel
|Spot meter||Off / °C / °F. Resolution 0.1 °C / 0.1 °F|
|Adjustable MSX distance||0.3m - Infinity|
|Battery charge monitor||0 - 100%|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
||Flir One Pro Thermal Imaging Camera Attachment for Android Phones|
|Find invisible electrical problems before they develop into outages or dangerous fires|
|Locate HVAC malfunctions quickly to save your technicians time and money|
|Identify water damage for inspections and renovations|
Flir One Pro Thermal Imaging Camera Attachment for Android Phones