- Large 50,000 count, - VGA display with white backlight.
- Logging function with TrendCapture is an essential tool for documenting the performance of your designs, processes or systems, monitoring unattended while you work on other projects.
- TrendCapture plots measurements as a single line to help detect signal anomalies over time, storing up to 10,000 readings.
- Using on-board TrendCapture, you can graphically view logged readings without a PC
- Log multiple sessions or log data continuously for over 200 hours.
- i-info button on board help screens for measurement functions.
- LoZ Volts- Low impedance voltage function prevents false readings due to "ghost voltage" and it is also the recommended mode when testing for absence or presence of live power.
- Low Pass Filter for accurate voltage and frequency measurements on adjustable speed motor drives and other electrically noisy equipment.
- 50 ohm range - useful for measuring and comparing differences in motor winding resistance, low ohm measurements, or other contact resistance.
- Saved measurements allow you to name and recall measurements made in the field
- Real Time Clock - for automatic time stamping of saved readings
- Field upgradeable and expandable meter lets you stay current as new capabilities are added
- Multi-lingual interface
- Min/Max/Average with Time Stamp to record signal fluctuations
- Soft keys, scroll buttons and easy navigation control access to secondary functions. Create custom displays too.
- 0.025% Basic DC accuracy
- True-rms ac voltage and current for accurate measurements on complex signals or non-linear loads.
- Measure up to 10A (20 A for 30 seconds; 10A continuous)
- 100 mF capacitance range
- Temperature function
- Relative mode to remove test lead resistance from low ohms or capacitance measurements
- Peak capture to record transients as fast as 250 µs
- Premium test leads and alligator clips included
- Limited lifetime warranty
- CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated
- Continuity beeper
- Elapse time clock
- Time of day clock
- Isolated Optical Interface
- Auto/Touch Hold
- Reading memory
- Log to PC
- Interval/Event Logging
|Specifications: ||Fluke 289 True RMS Logging Multimeter|
|Voltage DC||Accuracy 0.025 % Range and Resolution 50.000 mV,500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0V|
|Voltage AC||Accuracy 0.4 %(true-rms) Range and Resolution 50.000 mV,500.00 mV, 5.0000 V, 50.000 V, 500.00 V, 1000.0V|
|Current DC||Accuracy 0.06 % Range and Resolution 500.00 A, 5000.0 A, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A|
|Current AC||Accuracy 0.61 %(true-rms) Range and Resolution 500.00 A, 5000.0 A, 50.000 mA, 400.00 mA, 5.0000 A, 10.000 A|
|Temperature (excluding probe)||Accuracy 1.0 % Range and Resolution -200.0 to 1350.0 Degrees C (-328.0 to 2462.0 Degrees F)|
|Resistance||Accuracy 0.05 % Range and Resolution 500.00 ?, 5.0000 k?, 50.000 k?, 500.00 k?, 5.0000 M?, 50.00 M?, 500.0 M?|
|Resistance 10 50 ? (2 wire connection)||Accuracy 0.15 % + 20 Range and resolution 50.000 ?|
|Capacitance||Capacitance Accuracy 1.0 % Range and Resolution 1.000 nF,10.00 nF 100.0 nF, 1.000 F, 10.00 F, 100.0 F, 1000 F, 10.00 mF, 100.00 mF |
|Frequency||Accuracy 0.005% + 5 Range and Resolution 99.999 Hz, 999.99 Hz, 9.9999 kHz, 99.999 kHz, 999.99 kHz|
|True-rms AC bandwidth||100 kHz|
|DC mV resolution||1 µV|
|Megohm range||Up to 500 M|
|Battery/Fuse access||Battery / Fuse|
|Duty Cycle||0.01 % to 99.99 %|
|Pulse Width||0.025 ms, 0.25 ms, 2.5 ms, 1250.0 ms|
|Logging Memory||Up to 10,000 readings|
|Resistance Low Ohm||0.001 O to 50.000 O 10 mA source|
|Operating Temperature||-20 to +55 Degrees C|
|Storage Temperature||-40 to +60 Degrees C|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90% (0 to 37 Degrees C), 0% to 65% (37 to 45 Degrees C), 0 to 45 % (45 to 55 Degrees C)|
|Electromagnetic Compatability||EMC EN6 1326-1|
|Vibration||Random vibration per MIL-PRF-28800f Class 2|
|Shock||1 meter drop per IEC/EN 61010-1 2nd edition|
|Overvoltage category||CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V safety rated|
|Agency Approvals||CSA, UL, TUV, CE|
|Maximum voltage between any terminal and earth gro||1000V|
|Size||(HxWxL 22.2 cm x 10.2 cm x 6 cm (8.75 in x 4.03 in x 2.38 in)|
|Weight||870.9 g (28 oz)|
|Battery Life||100 minimum, 200 hours in logging mode|
|Battery type||6 AA alkaline batteries, NEDA 15A IEC LR6|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.