Fluke 353 True-RMS 2000 A Clamp Meter is the tool of choice for high current clamp-on amp meter measurement up to 2000 A. On this True-RMS 2000 A clamp meter the extra-wide jaw easily clamps around large conductors, typically found in high-current applications. For help choosing the right produt, see Fluke's Clamp Meter Selection Guide.
- Fluke 353 2000A TRMS Clamp Meter for High Current
- Handle a wide range of high current applications reliably with 2000A AC/DC True-RMS, 1400 A AC and 2000 A DC
- 2.3" jaw capacity accommodates large or multiple conductors
- Measures in-rush current and captures power-on surge current accurately and reliably
- Measures frequency accurately up to 1 kHz for optimum troubleshooting
- Min, Max and Average functionality
- Backlit display is large and accommodates visibility in poorly lit areas
- Display hold feature freezes readings even when the display cannot be viewed
- Low-pass filter smoothes out noisy loads and stabilizes readings
- Safety rating of CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V for additional user safety
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.