Fluke 52 II Series II Thermometer offers fast response and laboratory accuracy (0.05% + 0.3°C) in a rugged, handheld test tool. Fluke 52 II Series II thermometer features Electronic Offset function that allows compensation of thermocouple errors to maximize overall accuracy.
- Offset function enables thermocouple compensation
- Relative time clock stamps time reference for all MIN/MAX/AVG functions
- Uses J, K, T, and E thermocouples
- Measures in ºC, ºF, or Kelvin (K)
- Case is water and dust resistant with an impact absorbing holster
- Front panel is intuitive and user-friendly
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Typical 1,000 hour battery life
- Quick and easy battery change
- 3 year warranty
- Two 80PK-1 bead probe thermocouples
- Large backlit dual display shows any combination of T1, T2, T1-T2, plus MIN, MAX, or AVG.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.