Fluke 789 Process Meter tester has a 24-Volt loop stream that reduces the need to take an extra battery when doing offline transmitter testing. This meter also has an incorporated 250-Ohm Hart resistor with selectable settings, which removes the need to carry an extra resistor.
- Very large dual display
- Enhanced backlight with 2 brightness settings
- 1200 Ohm drive capability on mA source
- HART mode setting with loop power and a built-in 250 ohm resistor
- 0% and 100 % buttons to toggle between 4 and 20 mA sourcing for a quick span check
- Externally accessible fuses for easy replacement
- Infrared-port to process data in FlukeView Forms (V2.1) software
- Precision 1000 V, 440 mA True-RMS digital Multimeter
- Min/Max/Average/Hold/Relative modes
- Diode Test and Continuity Beeper
- Simultaneous mA and % of scale readout
- 20 mA DC current source / loop calibrator / simulator
- Manual Step (100%, 25%, Coarse, Fine) plus Auto Step and Auto Ramp
- Externally accessible battery for easy battery changes
- Meets 1000 Volt EN61010-1 CAT III standards and 600 Volt EN61010-1 CAT IV standards.
- Three year warranty
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.