Fluke LVD2 Non-Contact Voltage Detector Volt Light combines both a non-contact AC voltage detector and an LED flashlight into an easy to use pen-style design. The Fluke LVD2 non-contact voltage probe includes dual sensitivity by turning blue 1 in to 5 in (2.54 cm to 12.7 cm) from the source and red when at the source.
- LED light with 100,000 hour life
- Detects from 90 to 600 V AC
- Rated to CAT IV 600 V
- Dual Levels of Detection
- Blue indicates proximity to AC Voltage source
- Red indicates you're at the source
- Operating temperature 0 deg C to 50 deg C
- Ultra-Bright White LED
- 100,000 hr bulb
- AAA battery included
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.