- TL175E TwistGuard Test Leads with 4 mm Lantern Tips
- Removable 4 mm lantern tips that thread onto the lead tip
- Patented TwistGuard™ extendable tip shroud meets the highest electrical safety requirements to reduce tip exposure while providing the versatility needed for most measurements
- New WearGuard™ lead wire wear indication. Each test lead is covered by two layers of silicone insulation; inner contrasting color is exposed when the leads are nicked, scuffed, or otherwise damaged and in need of replacement
- Double insulated silicone leads. TL175E test leads withstand high temperatures and remain flexible in cold temperatures.
- Extra-heavy duty strain relief on both probe-end and plug-end, tested beyond 30,000 bends without failure.
- Universal input plugs are compatible with all instruments that accept standard 4 mm shrouded banana plugs
- Conforms to EN61010-031
|Specifications:||TL175E TwistGuard Test Leads with 4 mm Lantern Tips|
|Ratings||CAT II 1000 V, CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V, 10 A max., Pollution Degree 2|
|Exposed probe tip length||19 mm to 4 mm (0.75 inch to 0.16 inch)|
|Environmental ratings||-20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F), altitude: 2000 m (6,562 ft)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Fluke TL175E TwistGuard Test Leads with 4 mm Lantern Tips|
|Fluke Test Leads with 4 mm Lantern Tips|