Gen-Eye Micro-Scope 2 Pipe Inspection Camera GM-G2
The Gen-Eye Micro-Scope 2 Pipe Inspection Camera GM-G2 is a full-featured video pipe inspection tool in a lightweight, portable package. Packed with video inspection and audio recording features, this Gen Eye micro scope makes a professional’s job easier--and easier to document.
OverviewVideo and Pictures
- USB port for recording video and pictures on a flash drive (up to 64GB).
- 7” LCD color monitor for easy viewing
- Color camera with LED illumination for both the micro push-rod and the probe-rod.
- 4X digital zoom
- Voice-over recording to combine audio commentary with the video from the rod.
- Rechargeable internal battery for up to 4 hours of inspection and recording time.
- Micro push-rod can inspect 1-1/2” to 3” drain lines and many toilet traps.
- 3ft Probe-Rod for inspecting small, difficult areas like duct work, furnaces, and crawl spaces
- The most important video and photo control buttons can be used with either the left or right hand.
- The Command Module includes a built-in microphone for voice-over recording as well as a speaker for audio playback.
- NTSC or PAL video output via HDMI
- Adjustable light levels on both rods help avoid washed out images.
- Rotate pictures for easier viewing
- Date and time displayed on the screen
- Hand strap and kick stand for easier monitor operation
- Built-in sunshield to protect against light glare
The Gen Eye Micro Scope2
can both display the video feed from the rod on the Command Module’s 7” LCD screen as well as record it (in .avi format) to an attached USB flash drive. This Gen Eye Micro Scope provides a one-touch button for recording video and capturing images (saved in .jpg format). Both images and video can have a date and time stamp.
This General Wire Gen-Eye Micro-Scope
really excels, however, at making video capture easy during the inspection process. With easy video playback and photo display, and LED dimmer control on both rods to produce the best picture with the right amount of light, this scope helps pros find and assess clogs quickly and easily.
With the award-winning gen-eye micro-scope, pros can both capture video and record their own spoken commentary over that video. Documenting an inspection and presenting the findings to customers has never been easier.
Speaking of easy, the Gen-eye GM-G2
Command Module has two sets of buttons for rotating the picture, snapping an image, and recording video. This allows the scope to be operated by either hand.Audio
With this gen-eye microscope 2 pipe inspection camera, there’s no need to hunt for the audio recording button--because there isn’t one. The built-in mic is always live when the scope is recording video. Recorded audio can be played back either through the Command Module’s speaker or by attaching an earphone into the audio jack on the left side of the monitor.Holding, Mounting, and Screen Protection
The Gen Eye Micro Scope 2 includes convenient features for both hand-held and hands free operation. There is a strap attached to each side of the Command Module for secure hand-held operation as well as a fold out stand on the back for propping the unit up on a table, counter, or other surface. To protect the 7” screen when the unit is used outdoors, fold the included Sunshield over it.Data Storage and Power
This Gen Eye Micro Scope helps pros avoid coming up short on either power or storage space for video and photos. The Gen-Eye Micro-Scope2
displays both the remaining flash drive capacity as well as the amount of charge left in the internal battery. In addition to the rechargeable battery that delivers up to 4 hours of use, the Gen-Eye Micro Scope 2 pipe inspection camera has an internal AC/DC converter that allows pros in the field to work off of truck power alone.What’s in the Box?
- Three adapters are included to improve your viewing angle or to retrieve objects:
- One attachment has a hook, for picking up or pulling
- Another has a 45° mirror for a 90° view change
- The third has a magnet for picking up magnetic objects.
- Includes 3 ft. Probe Rod, 3 pc. Adapter kit, AC and DC power cords, 8 GB Flash Drive, and carrying case
- Heavy-duty carrying case for Command Module, probe-rod, attachments, cables, and accessories.
- Micro-Scope Handheld Command Module, with 7” LCD monitor, 3 ft Probe Rod, 100ft mirco push rod, and Color Camera, 3 Probe Attachments, 8GB Flash Drive, AC & DC Power Cords, and Carrying Case.
- 100 ft. Push Rod