Gen-Eye X-Pod Mini Sewer Camera SL-GX-D with Locator
The Gen-Eye X-POD SL-GX-D is a mini pipe inspection camera that features a powerful command module with a USB port, a compact mini-reel with 200 ft. Gel-Rod, and a mini self-leveling camera in one compact package for troubleshooting 1” to 3” lines. In addition, the Gen-Eye SL-GX-D model also includes the Gen-Eye GL-100 Hot- Spot Locator to quickly locate inspection cameras, sondes, active lines, and utility lines with pinpoint accuracy.
- 200 feet of Gel-Rod cable
- Gen-Eye GL-100 Hot Spot Locator
- Adjustable mount that lets you set the monitor for the best viewing angle, wherever you’re working.
- Heavy-duty, 600 denier poly canvas reel cover protects work sites from dripping push-rods.
- 512 Hz transmitter built into the camera assembly, compatible with the Gen-Eye Hot Spot locator
- USB port for recording video and pictures on a flash drive (up to 64GB).
- 7” LCD color monitor for easy viewing
- Color camera with LED illumination
- 4X digital zoom
- Voice-over recording to combine audio commentary with the video from the rod.
- Rechargeable internal battery for up to 4 hours of inspection and recording time.
- 3 ft Probe-Rod for inspecting small, difficult areas like duct work, furnaces, and crawl spaces
- The most important video and photo control buttons can be used with either the left or right hand.
- The Command Module includes a built-in microphone for voice-over recording as well as a speaker for audio playback.
- NTSC or PAL video output via HDMI
- High-speed auto white balance
- Adjustable light levels on both rods help avoid washed out images.
The Gen-Eye X-POD SL-GX-D inspection camera system includes the GX-500 command module with a USB port to record video inspections on flash drives. The command module includes a 7” LCD color monitor for crisp, clear pictures, one-touch recording, digital zoom, voice-over recording, date and time stamp, and flash drive indicator. The adjustable mount lets you set the monitor for the best viewing angle, even in tight spaces.
Also, the General Gen-Eye X-POD camera assembly includes a 512 Hz transmitter for use with the Gen-Eye GL-100 Hot Spot Locator. When the GX-500 Command Module is turned on, the transmitter is automatically activated.
The Command Module includes a 3’ Probe Rod with a color camera for inspecting hard-to-reach places. Three adapters are included to improve your viewing angle or to retrieve objects.
The SL-M-GL-200 compact mini-reels carry 200’ of Gel-Rod with a mini self-leveling color camera for troubleshooting 1” and 3” lines. The mini self-leveling camera is just 1.125” in diameter with 4 super-bright LEDs to light up 1” to 4” lines with 15% more candle power than other models.
The tough steel frames on the General Gen-Eye 3 sewer camera can be operated vertically or horizontally to handle almost any application.
The Gel-Rod push rods are designed to withstand tough abuse in the line. The Gel-Rod cable features a Kevlar® braid, fiberglass core, and a durable sheath. These provide both the stiffness and protection required for maximum pushing and pulling force. The cable also contains a gel that protects the wires from moisture if the cable is cut or abraded.
In addition, the Gel-Rod cable is constructed with two different colored layers. The dual colors make cable wear instantly detectable, and alerts plumbers to repair the damage before it becomes a serious problem.
The General Gen-Eye X-POD SL-GX-D mini sewer camera kit comes with skids for 1" and 3" lines that protect the camera from abrasion as it slides through cast-iron traps. The skids also keep the camera centered within the pipe for better viewing, and they reduce the drag on the cable on longer runs.
Gen-Eye Hot Spot GL-100 Hot Spot Locator
The Gen-Eye Hot-Spot pipe locator is designed to locate buried pipes and cables. Its total field antenna array and on-screen icons help you quickly locate inspection cameras, sondes, active power lines, and utility lines with pinpoint accuracy. The Gen-Eye Gl-100 locates two sonde frequencies, two power frequencies and four line frequencies (with external transmitter) to assist your specific locating needs.
The easy-to-see auto backlight LCD shows you the way with arrows that point you in the right direction every time. Check for active power lines before you dig by switching from hot spot to power location.
The Hot Spot pipe locator is the industry’s most rugged locator. Rated at IP65, the GL100 pipe locator is dust-proof, dirt-proof, and water-resistant and passes the one-meter drop test while the screen passes the 18” steel ball drop test.
- GX-500 Command Module
- SL-M-GL-200 reel with Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera
- GL-100 Hot Spot Locator
- Docking Kit
- 1” and 3” skids
- 2-year limited warranty (except the LCD Monitor, DVDR, and SD Card Reader which are warranted for one year)
General Pipe Gen-Eye X-Pod Video Pipe Inspection Cameras with Flash Drive - Which is the best one for your application?
Gen-Eye X-Pod Packages
- Includes GX-500 Command Module, SL-GL-200 reel with Self-Leveling Color Camera, Docking Kit and 2, 3,& 6" skids.
- Same as SL-GX-E, plus GL-100 Hot-Spot Locator
Gen-Eye X-POD Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera Packages
- Includes GX-500 Command Module, SL-M-GL-100 reel with Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera, Docking Kit and 2 & 3" skids.
- Same as SL-GX-A, plus GL-100 Hot-Spot Locator
- Includes GX-500 Command Module, SL-M-GL-200 reel with Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera, Docking Kit and 2 & 3" skids.
- Same as SL-GX-C, plus GL-100 Hot-Spot Locator