Gen-Eye X-Pod Plus Mini Sewer Camera SL-GXP-A
The Gen-Eye X-POD SL-GXP-A is a mini pipe inspection camera that features a powerful command module with a USB port, a compact mini-reel (100 ft. of Gel-Rod), and a mini self-leveling camera in one compact package for troubleshooting 1” to 3” lines. In addition, the Gen-Eye mini sewer camera SL-GXP-A includes a built-in Battery Adapter, Wi-Fi transmitter, and an on screen distance counter as standard equipment. The Gen-Eye SL-GXP-A is the replacement for the Gen-Eye SL-GX-A. Additional Gen-Eye X-pod Plus packages are listed below.
- 100 feet of Gel-Rod cable
- Battery Adapter (battery and charger are not included)
- Wi-Fi transmitter
- On-screen distance counter
- Heavy-duty, 600 denier poly canvas reel cover protects work sites from dripping push-rods.
- 512Hz transmitter built into the camera assembly
- 7” LCD color monitor for easy viewing
- 4X digital zoom
- Voice-over recording to combine audio commentary with the video from the rod.
- The most important video and photo control buttons can be used with either the left or right hand.
- The Command Module includes a built-in microphone for voice-over recording as well as a speaker for audio playback.
Video and Picture
The Gen-Eye X-POD SL-GXP-A inspection camera system includes the GXP-500 command module with a USB port to record video inspections on flash drives. The command module includes a 7” LCD color monitor for crisp, clear pictures, one-touch recording, digital zoom, voice-over recording, date and time stamp, and flash drive indicator. The adjustable mount lets you set the monitor for the best viewing angle, even in tight spaces.
This Gen-Eye X-POD Plus Mini Sewer Camera excels at making video capture easy during the inspection process. Easy video playback, photo display, and LED dimmer control, produces the best picture with the right amount of light. This scope helps pros find and assess clogs quickly and easily.
With the Gen-Eye mini sewer camera, pros can capture video with a date and time stamp and record their spoken commentary over the video. So that documenting the inspection and presenting the finding to customers has never been easier.
Gen-Pack Battery Adapter
The Gen-Eye X-Pod Battery Adapter lets you operate the camera system in remote areas with limited access to power for up to 12 hours. Battery life depends on the type of battery used, system settings, air temperature, and other factors. The battery and charger are not included, but the battery adapter is compatible with the Milwaukee M18 or equivalent.
The Gen-Eye X-Pod Plus Mini Sewer Camera includes an internal microphone so you can add commentary to a video. The microphone is “live” and records while videoing the sewer lines. Audio recording can be played back either through the Command Module’s speaker or by attaching an earphone into the audio jack on the left side of the monitor.
Data Storage and Power
The Gen-Eye SL-GXP-A helps pros avoid coming up short on either power or storage space for video and photos. The Command Module displays both the remaining flash drive capacity as well as the amount of charge left in the internal battery.
The on-screen distance counter shows how far the camera has traveled down a line in either feet or meters. Settings can be adjusted for full size or mini-reel configurations for optimal accuracy.
The internal Wi-Fi Transmitter allows you to monitor and record inspections as well as send them to a job or customer via your smartphone or tablet using the General Pipe free app.
Reel Capacity and Features
The SL-M-GL-100 compact mini-reels on the Gen-Eye mini sewer inspection camera carry 100’ of Gel-Rod with a mini self-leveling color camera for troubleshooting 1” and 3” lines. The mini self-leveling camera is just 1.125” in diameter with 4 super-bright LEDs to light up 1” to 4” lines with 15% more candle power than other models.
Gel-Rod Push Rods
The Gel-Rod push rods are designed to withstand tough abuse in the line. The Gel-Rod cable features a Kevlar® braid, fiberglass core, and a durable sheath. These provide both the stiffness and protection required for maximum pushing and pulling force. The cable also contains a gel that protects the wires from moisture if the cable is cut or abraded.
In addition, the Gel-Rod cable is constructed with two different colored layers. The dual colors make cable wear instantly detectable, and alerts plumbers to repair the damage before it becomes a serious problem.
The tough steel frames on the General Gen-Eye 3 sewer camera can be operated vertically or horizontally to handle almost any application.
Skids for Camera Protection and Optimal Viewing
The General Gen-Eye X-POD Plus SL-GXP-A mini sewer camera kit comes with skids for 1” and 3” lines that protect the camera from abrasion as it slides through cast-iron traps. The skids also keep the camera centered within the pipe for better viewing, and they reduce the drag on the cable on longer runs.
Expand Inspection Capabilities with the Hot Spot Locator
The General Gen-Eye X-POD camera assembly includes a 512 Hz transmitter for use with the Gen-Eye Hot Spot Locator (not included in this kit). When the GXP-500 Command Module is turned on, the transmitter is automatically activated.
- GXP-500 Command Module
- Gen-Pack Battery Adapter
- Wi-Fi Transmitter
- SL-M-GL-100 reel with Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera
- Docking Kit
- 1” and 3” skids
- 2-year limited warranty (except the LCD Monitor, DVDR, and SD Card Reader which are warranted for one year)
General Pipe Gen-Eye X-Pod Plus Different Packages
The Gen-Eye X-Pod Plus Big Capacity Reels:
- Includes Command Module, Battery Adapter, 200 ft Gel-Rod, Self-Leveling Color Camera, for inspecting 3" to 10" drain lines.
- Same as SL-GXP-E, plus includes the GL-100 Hot-Spot Locator
The Gen-Eye X-Pod Plus Mini-Sewer Camera:
- Includes Command Module, Battery Adapter, 100 ft Gel-Rod, Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera, for inspecting 1" to 3" drain lines.
- Same as the SL-GXP-A plus the GL-100 Hot-Spot Locator
- Includes Command Module, Battery Adapter, 200 ft Gel-Rod, Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera, for inspecting 1" to 3" drain lines.
- Same as the SL-GXP-C plus the GL-100 Hot-Spot Locator