Gen-Eye X-Pod Sewer Camera SL-GX-F
- 200 feet of Gel-Rod® cable
- Adjustable mount that lets you set the monitor for the best viewing angle, wherever you’re working.
- Heavy-duty, 600 denier poly canvas reel cover protects work sites from dripping push-rods.
- 512Hz transmitter built into the camera assembly, compatible with the Gen-Eye Hot Spot locator
- USB port for recording video and pictures on a flash drive (up to 64GB).
- 7” LCD color monitor for easy viewing
- Color camera with LED illumination
- 4X digital zoom
- Voice-over recording to combine audio commentary with the video from the rod.
- Rechargeable internal battery for up to 4 hours of inspection and recording time.
- 3ft Probe-Rod for inspecting small, difficult areas like duct work, furnaces, and crawl spaces
- The most important video and photo control buttons can be used with either the left or right hand.
- The Command Module includes a built-in microphone for voice-over recording as well as a speaker for audio playback.
- NTSC or PAL video output via HDMI
- High-speed auto white balance
- Adjustable light levels on both rods help avoid washed out images
- GL-100 Hot-Spot Locator for locating sondes, cameras, power lines, and utility lines
Gen-Eye Hot Spot GL-100 Digital Pipe Locator
- GX-500 Command Module
- SL-GL-200: A reel with 200’ of Gel Rod with Self-Leveling Color Camera
- Docking Kit
- Skids for 2”, 3” and 6" lines
- GL-100 Hot-Shot Pipe Locator
- 2-year limited warranty (except the LCD Monitor, DVDR, and SD Card Reader which are warranted for one year)
General Pipe Gen-Eye X-Pod Video Pipe Inspection Cameras with Flash Drive - Which is the best one for your application?
Gen-Eye X-Pod Packages
Gen-Eye X-POD Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera Packages
- 7” LCD screen for crisp clear pictures
- One-touch recording of video or photos
- USB recording drive – Can handle up to 64GB flash drive
- Flash drive can be used on any computer with USB port for viewing for sending files
- Easy playback of video or photos on monitor
- Digital zoom increase picture size X4
- Internal microphone and speaker for voice over recording
- On-screen date and time indicators
- On-screen USB Flash Drive capacity indicator
- LED Dimmer control under monitor
- Built-in sunshield for outdoor use protects screen when closed
- Can be used with any GL reel – no extra parts required!
- GL-100 Hot Spot Locator for locating sondes, camera heads, power lines, utility lines
- Removable Reel Cover for full size reels keeps the job site dry, yet allows easy cleaning of the push-rod between jobs
- Includes 3 ft. probe-rod, 3 pc. adapter kit, AC and DC power cords, 8 GB flash drive, and carrying case
- General Pipe Cleaners Gen-Eye GL-100 Digital Locator
- Easy to read backlit CD display that uses icons and arrows to guide user to target
- Locate from any direction via total field antenna array technology
- Discover lay of pipe with line direction compass
- With IP65 rating, 1m drop test, and 18" steel balldrop test for screens the Gen-eye is the industry's most rugged locator
- Battery life is almost 30 hours with auto off to save power
- Locates 2 sonde frequencies, 2 power frequencies and 4 line frequencies (with external transmitter).
- USB port for upgrading software or for screen capture
- Easy access menus and intuitive user interface
|Specifications:||Gen-Eye X-Pod Sewer Camera SL-GX-F|
|Line Capacity:||Self-Leveling Color Camera – 3” to 10” |
Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – 2” to 3”
|Reel Capacity:||Self-Leveling Color Camera – 200, 300, 400 ft.|
Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – 100 or 200 ft.
|Sensitivity:||Self-Leveling Color Camera – 0.5 Lux|
Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – 0.008 Lux
|Lighting:||Self-Leveling Color Camera – 16 White LED’s 88K MCD|
Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – 4 Super Bright White LED’s 78K MCD
|White Balance:||Auto High Speed|
|Camera Dimensions:||Self-Leveling Color Camera – 1.625” Dia. X 2.7” Long|
Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – 1.125” Dia. X 1.74” Long
|Push-Rod Diameter:|| Self-Leveling Color Camera – .475” Gel-Rod®|
Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – .400” Gel-Rod®
|Reel Dimensions:||Self-Leveling Color Camera – 29” L x 16” W x 33-1/2” H|
Mini Self-Leveling Color Camera – 18” L x 16” W x 19” H
|Gen-Eye X-POD Monitor Dimensions:||10” W x 7” H x 2.75” D|
|LCD Screen Size:||7"|
|Video Format:||NTSC or PAL|
|Power:||110v/60 Hz AC, 12 VDC|
|Operating Temperature:||14° F to 122° F|
-10° C to 50° C
|Specifications:||General Pipe Cleaners Gen-Eye GL-100 Digital Locator|
|Camera/Sonde Frequencies||512 Hz and 33KHz|
|Line/Utility Frequencies||1KHz, 8KHz, 33KHz, 65KHz|
|Active Power Line Frequencies||60/50Hz and 180/150Hz|
|Depth Range||10 ft. in cast iron pipe/20 ft. in clay or plastic|
|Screen||LCD Digital Signal Read-Out, Graphic Display, Directional Arrows, |
Null Icon, Camera Icon, Utility Icon, Audible Tone,
Auto Digital Depth, Battery Status, Auto Backlight
|Antenna Configurations||Total Field, Single Peak, Twin Peak, Null and Left/Right (Line Location Only)|
|External Ports||Mini USB|
|Weight||4.8 lbs./2.18 Kg|
|Batteries||2 D-cell alkaline (Approximately 30 hours of life)|
|Operating Temperature Range||-4° F to 122° F (-20° C to 50° C)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Pipeline inspection
- Plumbing inspection
- Sewer and drain inspection
- Camera Heads
- Power Lines
- Utility Lines
Gen-Eye X-Pod Pipe Inspection Camera
Gen-Eye GL-100 Hot Spot Pipe Locator