- Check sound levels economically
- Built-in 0.5 electret microphone
- Fast or slow response settings
- Max hold select switch
- A and C weighting selectable
- Analog output for connection to chart recorders, data loggers etc.
- Easy calibration adjustment
- Threaded insert for tripod mount
- Economy priced
|Specifications:||General Tools ASM8926CERT Analog Sound Meter|
|Range||54 to 126 dB in 7 ranges (manual)|
|Power source||1 9-volt battery|
|Dimensions||7.1 inch x 2.7 inch x 1.4 inch|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.