General Tools DAF800 Digital Anemometer is an anemometer that shows air flow displayed in 5 measuring units, (ft-min, m-s, km-h, MPH, knots). General Tools DAF800 Digital Anemometer proves itself as a digital anemometer with its Low friction ball vane wheel providing high accuracy at all air velocities. Formerly Mannix Instrument.
- Mi-max button with recall feature
- Data hold freezes current value
- Lightweight, easy to hold shape
- Low friction ball vane wheel provides high accuracy at all air velocities
- Auto power off after 10 minutes of inactivity
|Air flow range||80 to 5910 FPM (0.4 to 30 m-per-s)|
|Accuracy||3 per cent full scale|
|Resolution||1 ft-min (0.1 m-per-sec)|
|Dimensions||6.15 x 2.36 x 1.29 inch|
|Power source||1 9-volt battery|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.