General Tools GPK015 Gas Pressure Test Kit measures Natural gas (methane) or LP gas pressure across appliance manifolds. This ac manifold gauge tests gas stoves, furnaces, dryers and other gas appliances and can also be used for other non-corrosive gases. Formerly Mannix Instrument.
- Measure Natural gas (methane) or LP gas pressure across appliance manifolds.
- Test gas stoves, furnaces, dryers and other gas appliances.
- Calibrated in in" H2) WC (shows ounces per square inch as well)
- Simple to operate
- 2" sensitive diaphragm gauge
- Includes 3' of rubber hosing
- Appliance manifold 1/8" NPT brass fittings
- Hard carrying case
|0 to 15 inches of water column (in H2O)|
|0 to 9 ounces per square inch (oz/in2)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.