- LED and LCD signal strength indicators make it quick and easy to find exact line location.
- Lightweight and ergonomically balanced.
- Automatic signal boost makes it easy to trace lines, even those with very weak signals.
- Receiver may be used in either passive or active mode.
- Receiver locates multiple passive frequencies with a single setting.
- Receiver automatically locks out passive range when it detects a transmitter signal, reducing the chance of tracing other lines carrying weaker signals.
- Microprocessor-based circuitry delivers increased accuracy and features auto-gain control in all environments.
- Traces 20' (6m) underground and provides depth reading up to 15'.
- Transmitter can be connected to live lines up to 600V.
- Molded carrying case included.
- Limited lifetime warranty
|Specifications:||Greenlee Tempo BLL-200 Buried Line Locator|
|Operating Voltage||0-600VAC; 0-300VDC|
|Current||13mA (open line); 150mA (live or shorted line)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 120 F (-17 C to 50 C)|
|Size||7.5" x 4" x 2.1" (190.5mm x 101.6mm x 53mm)|
|Power||6 VDC (4 AA batteries)|
|Weight||15oz. (425g) (with batteries and clamp)|
|Depth Range||Measures: 0-15 ft.; Traces: 0-20 ft.; +/-(10% reading + 0.2 ft.)|
|Depth Resolution||0.1 ft. increments|
|Passive Frequencies||12Hz - 24kHz|
|Size||4.1" x 8.5" x 38" (104.1mm x 215.9mm x 965.2mm)|
|Weight||1 lb. 12 oz. (794g)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.