- Resources & Apps
- Customer Reviews
- Questions and Answers
Greenlee CLM-1000 Cable Length Meter
- Measures length of cables and wires using single wire only.
- Pre-programmed library of 20 standard wires, plus 8 user programmable sizes.
- Measures length from 15 to 100,000 ft.
- Accurate readings temperature compensated.
Whats in the Box?
- Two Kelvin clips (test leads)
- Two Calibration Rods
- 6 AA batteries
- Instruction Guide
- Manufacturer’s Warranty – 1 Year
- Measures cable length without needing to remove wire from spool
- Includes 20 pre-programmed cables sizes and 8 user-definable
- Select copper or aluminum cabling at the push of a button
- Measures length from 15.0 ft to 100.00 kft
- Resistance measurement down to 199.99 mO
- Kelvin-type alligator clips with copper contacts
- Temperature compensation is automatic
- Auto power-off to save battery
|Specifications:||Greenlee CLM-1000 Cable Length Meter for AWG–kcmil Wire and Cable|
|Wire Sizes||18, 16, 14, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 AWG; |
1/0, 2/0, 3/0, 4/0; 250, 350, 400, 500, 600, 750, 1000 kcmil
|Length Measurement||15.0 ft to 100.00 kft |
5.0 m to 30.00 km
|Resistance Measurement||199.99 mO to 1999.9 O |
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Cable Inventory