- Tests UTP and STP Wiring and coaxial cables.
- Identifies active networks devices (PC or Hub) on 10/100 base-T Networks.
- One touch testing verifies network cabling and service.
- Detects shorts, opens, reversed, crossed and split pairs.
- TDR shows length of each pair for distances between zero and 2000 feet.
- Touch screen display with contrast adjustment and backlight.
- Generates four distint, precision tones for tracing low-loss cables like cat 5.
- Identifies active network devices (PC or Hub) on 10/100 Base-T networks.
- Displays network device capabilities.
- Patch cable and remote jack wire-map.
- Office identification using remote ID units.
- Troubleshoots and verifies a wide range of networks.
- Graphical touch-screen display.
- Remote jack ID and verification.
- Operates on a single 9V battery, with low battery indicator.
- Pulsed time domain reflectometer (TDR) shows length of all pairs.
- Compatible with Greenlee precision digital probes.
|Specifications:||Greenlee NC-500 NETcat Pro Structured Wiring Troubleshooter |
|Dimensions:||3.3' x 1.4' x 6.7'|
|Weight:||0.45 lb. (200 g)|
|Power Requirements:||9V Alkaline battery (PP3)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Greenlee NC-500 NETcat Pro Structured Wiring Troubleshooter
|Network cable tester designed for fast, accurate checking of cables, wiring and network service.|