The Tempo PE961 Phone Test Set and phone line tester is designed to meet increasing complexity of telecom installation and maintenance. A complete linemans test set, the PE930 adds useful features like waterproof design,speed redial,polarity test, etc. This linemans set was formerly sold as Progressive Electronics. Tempo PE961 Phone Test Set features our DigAlert over-voltage alarm and lock-out function to eliminate the danger of damaging or knocking out digital service lines. It also provides full ADSL compatibility.
- Premium cordset with bed-of-nails and piercing pin clips
- Three year warranty
- Ten-number speed dial memory (32 digits each)
- Last number redial
- Precise hook flash
- Microphone mute
- Audible and visual mode indicators
- Polarity test in any mode
- The new PE961 provides full ADSL compatibility.
- Waterproof tested to an IEC IP67 rating, these test sets are so impervious to water they can actually withstand submersion
- The PE961 features our DigAlert over-voltage alarm and lock-out function to eliminate the danger of damaging or knocking out digital service lines.
- Adjustable Ringer
- Data Safe Monitor
- Two-way Hands Free
- Loud Speaker Listening
|Cushioned-grip vinyl handle for comfortable use|
|Heat-treated for long life|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.