Tempo 501 Tracker II Features
- Traces the path and determines the depth of wires and metallic pipes.
- Use on active or dead systems without having to deactivate the system.
- Transmitter output and receiver sensitivity are fully adjustable for maximum accuracy.
- The lightweight receiver provides both audible and visual indications of signal strength for accurate identification.
- The transmitter offers three methods of connection: direct, inductive coupler, or inductive antenna.
- High frequency transmitter provides range up to 4,000 feet (1,219 m) and depths up to 7 feet (2 m).
- Inductive coupler clamps around the wire or pipe for use on active lines, or where isolating the line is not an option.
- Inductive antenna is built into the case housing and allows the transmitter to be placed on the ground over the wire path to radiate a signal down onto the conductor.
- Adjustable sensitivity and transmitter power.
- Battery-operated (8 - AA and 1 - 9V NOT included)
Warranty: 1 year
- Lightweight receiver provides audible and visual indications of signal strength
- Transmitter output and receiver sensitivity are fully adjustable for maximum accuracy
- Transmitter offers three methods of connection: direct, inductive coupler and inductive antenna
|Specifications:||Greenlee Tempo 501 Tracker II Wire and Cable Locator|
|Power||Transmitter: eight AA batteries. Receiver: one 9V battery|
|Battery Life||Transmitter 30 hrs, receiver, 10 hrs (nominal)|
|Transmitter Frequency||447.5 KHz|
|Voltage Protection||240 VAC, 500 VDC|
|Automatic Shut-off||Transmitter & receiver: 90 minutes|
|Transmitter & Receiver Finish||Powder-coated aluminum, 6.7 lb., complete|
|Dimensions||Transmitter: 4.25 x 3 x 3.25 inch; Receiver: 32 x 2.75 x 4 inch; Case: 33.5 x 8.25 x 3.75 inch|
|Weight||6.7 lbs. (complete kit)|
|Warranty:||One Year Warranty|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.