Hobbes 251452-R Enhanced Network Cable Tester (RoHs Compliant) identifies continuity problems such as shorts, open wires, reversed pairs, crossed pairs and miswiring for 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, EIA/TIA 568A/568B and Token Ring cables. This Enhanced network cable tester verfies shield integrity for all STP cables. Now, Hobbes E-450-R is RoHs compliant.
- Verfies shield integrity for all STP cables.
- Use the included remote terminator to test installed cables.
- Tests continuity of UTP/STP cables
- Verifies adherence to 10BASE-T, 100BASE-T, TIA-568A, TIA-568B and Token Ring wiring standards
- Clear and simple LED display
|Power Source||DC 9V battery x 1pcs|
|Humidity||0 to 95%(non-condensing)|
|Dimension||104mm x 63mm x 29mm Remote 104mm x 30.5mm x 29mm|
|Approx. Weight||140g(Kit) / 40g(Remote)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.