- Use it to read the actual wiring configuration for Cat5; coaxial and modular telephone cables by comparing one transmitting end to another receiving end.
- Can test the correct pin configuration of 10Base-T 10Basc-2 Thin Ethernet cable, RJ45/RJ11 modular cables 356A, TIA-568A/568B and Token Ring cable, etc.
- Easy to verify cable continuity, open, short and miss-wire
- With remote kit, it can remotely test cable up to 1000 ft away either on wall plate or patch panel
- Can test the grounding
- Features with auto or manual scan for pin-out indicators
- A power switch is provided for saving battery power
|Power Source||DC 9V battery x 1pcs|
|Humidity||0 to 95%(non-condensing)|
|Dimension||Main: 104mm x 63mm x 29mm Remote: 104mm x 30.5mm x 29mm|
|Approx. Weight||195g(Kit) / 45g(Remote)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.