Hobbes 256553 NETFinder Network Cable Tester is designed to enhance users ability to quickly locate and verify the status of common and standard voice and data cables. This NETFinder network cable tester combines the functions of a convenient cable tester with a built-in low emission frequency TONE generator.
- Combines the functions of a convenient cable tester with a built-in low emission frequency TONE generator.
- Equipped with PORTfinder functions to trace a cable back to the hub/switch.
- Cable tracing and testing is now ONE easy step.
- Tests for wiring faults of open, short, reversed and crossed
- Verification of shield integrity
- Built-in Portfinder function to trace ports back to switch
- Easy to read fault display and high speed testing
- Tone Generator Features
- Low battery indicator
|Power Source||DC 9V battery x 1pcs|
|Humidity||0 to 95%(non-condensing)|
|Dimension||104mm x 63mm x 29mm Remote 104mm x 30.5mm x 29mm|
|Approx. Weight||195g(Kit) / 45g(Remote)|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.