- Tests for faults such as open circuits, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs in seconds.
- Tone generator function can send a signal through your installed cables and the probe can then trace the cable to locate the fault
- Includes one master unit and one remote unit easily operated by one person testing patch cords or installed cables.
- Small remote unit is designed to slip into the master unit to prevent loss or damage.
- Split pair fault detection at a minimum 40cm cable length
- Verification of shield integrity
- Specially designed remote unit that enables one person to test installed cables
- Easy to read fault display and high speed testing
- Debug mode for detailed fault identification results
- Auto sleep mode and power off switch to decrease power consumption
- Low battery indicator
- Tone Generator Features (single tone or multi-tone signal)
|Power Source||AAA 1.5V Battery X 4|
|Humidity||0 to 95% (non-condensing)|
|Dimension (LxWxH) in mm||Main: 125x52x39 Remote unit: 47x28x22|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.