Hobbes 256655-R LAN ID Network Cable Tester is the quintessential diagnostic tool for network installers and troubleshooters working with small LANs. Hobbes 256655-R LAN ID Network Cable Tester quickly confirms features of LAN devices and diagnoses problems during LAN installation. Now, Hobbes 256655-R is RoHs compliant.
- Quickly confirms features of LAN devices and diagnoses problems during LAN installation.
- Acts as a network device, negotiating with other LAN devices to determine faults.
- ?Ã‡Â£Auto-negotiation?Ã‡Â¥ function provides automatic speed matching for multi-speed devices, allowing devices to configure to the best possible mode of operation over a link.
- Auto negotiation: 100BASE-Tx full duplex; 100BASE-Tx half duplex; 10BASE-Tx full duplex; 10BASE-Tx half duplex; 100BASE-T4
- Provides whether the link is up or not, whether the device is transmitting a packet or not,and whether the device is working in full duplex mode or half duplex mode.
- LANID can provide whether the device is operating in 100BASE-Tx, 10BASE-Tx or 100BASE-T4 mode and whether a data transmission error has occurred.
|Power Source||DC 3V(AAA x 2pcs)|
|Humidity||0 to 95%(non-condensing)|
|Dimension||215mm x 37mm x 35mm|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.