- Designed for testing in residential and commercial environments.
- Supports RJ11/12, RJ45, and coax F-Connector cabling and interfaces.
- Easy-to-read LCD display with PASS/Miswire indicators, wiremap display and troubleshooting modes.
- Multi-tone support for cable tracing and fault isolation.
- Convenient internal storage for remote.
|Phone Cable||(3 pair USOC and 6 position RJ11/12)|
|Data Cable shielded or unshielded||CAT-6, CAT-5E, CAT-5, CAT-4, CAT-3|
|Coax Cable||100 ohms maximum DC resistance, center conductor plus shield (F-Connector)|
|Minimum Cable Length for testing of split pairs||1 Meter (3 feet)|
|Battery Life||Standby: 2.5 years Cable Testing: 150 hours Tone Generator: 250 hours|
|Operating Temperature||0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F)|
|Humidity||10% to 90%, non-condensing|
|Size||13.2 x 7.3 x 4.1 cm (5.2 x 2.9 x 1.6 inches)|
|Weight||242 grams (8.5 oz.) with battery and remote|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Ideal 33-856 VDV Multi Media Tester