Inficon 711 202 G1 Whisper Ultrasonic Leak Detector
1) Versatility: Whisper can detect any leak under pressure or vacuum, allowing you to check empty system or even check a line from a distance. Electrical arching, worn bearings and machinery, steam traps and leaking seals are a few common applications.
2) Leak test in challenging environments: Traditional sniffer leak detectors may struggle on a windy roof. Whisper’s ultrasonic technology allows you to detect leaks in windy or noisy conditions. On a loud jobsite, simply swipe down on the touchpad to reduce the sensitivity and ignore unwanted background interference.
3) Laser feature: Whisper is equipped with a laser to make finding leak locations even easier.
5) Accessories for even more versatility: The optional Whisper accessory kit includes a contact probe, ultrasonic transmitter and upgraded headphones.
- Finds leaks in pressurized systems regardless of gas type – pressure or vacuum
- Finds electrical arcing issues
- Detects warn bearings or malfunctioning steam traps
- Detects leaking seals
- Works on any gas under pressure or vacuum
- Versatility for a variety of applications and industries
- Rubber extension probe
- Two D alkaline batteries
- Hard plastic carrying case
- Instruction manual
- Manufacturer’s warranty – Two year replacement warranty
|Features:||Inficon Whisper Handheld Ultrasonic Leak Detector|
|Any gas leaks in pressure or vacuum can be easily detected|
|Internal noise control to filters out noisy environmental interference|
|Designed for intuitive one-hand use|
|Warranty:||Two year replacement warranty|
|Specifications:||Inficon Whisper Ultrasonic Leak Detector|
|Base unit includes||Two 9 V batteries, rubber probe extension, headphones, and hard plastic carrying case|
|Controls||Power button, sensitivity touch pad|
|Power||Two D ssize alkaline batteries (included)|
|Weight||With batteries, 1.06 lb (482 g)|
|Battery life||165 hours laser pointer off |
115 hours laser point on
|Operating Temperature||32°F to +122°F; 0°C to +50°C|
|Storage Temperature||14°F to +140°F; -10°C to +60°C|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Inficon Whisper Ultrasonic Leak Detector|
|Locating Worn Bearings|
|Leaks in Pneumatic Control Systems|
|Leaks in Natural Gas|
|Leaks in Compressed Air Systems|
|Leaks in Vacuum Systems|
|Butane / Propane Storage Tank|
|Leaks Line Set|
|Diagnosing Solenoid Operation|
|Leaks in Foundations / Walls Diagnosing|