The JB DV-24N Digital Micron Gauge has an extended range MEMS sensor that can read pressure from 100,000 to 10 microns and has a selection of seven units of measure. The units this gauge can read are Microns, PSIA, inHg, Pascals, Torr, mTorr, and mBar.
This gauge is equipped with a 1/4" SAE female flare fitting that allows it to be directly connected to the A/C unit without the need for a hose. JB Industries recommends this method as a hose connection can negatively affect the accuracy of the reading.
This unit is sleekly designed, easy to use, and backed by a 12 month warranty. The DV-24N also includes a black molded plastic carrying case.
- 10-100,000 microns effective measurements range
- Extended range MEMS sensor
- Easy to read backlit display
- Instantaneous vacuum reading
- New user menu is intuitive and enables custom setting options
- Measures in 7 different units: microns, PSIA, InHg, mBars, pascals, Torr, and mTorr
- Indication for low battery
- 10 min auto-power off if not in use
|Specifications||JB Industries DV-24N HVAC Digital Vacuum Gauge with Carrying Case|
|Vacuum Reading Range||10-100,000 Microns|
|Units||Microns, PSIA, InHg, mBars, Pascals, Torr, mTorr|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes|
|APO||10 Minutes of no use|
|Operating Temperature||+32 F to 120 F|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.