The sensor can be easily cleaned of contamination with a little simple alcohol and measures vacuum in Microns, PSIA, inHg, Pascals, Torr, mTorr, and mBar. The JB Industries DV-41 HVAC digital vacuum gauge can also be used in hard to reach places as it has a 5-ft flexible phone type cord with a 1/4" SAE flare brass fitting attached to the end.
The range of the DV-41 is from 12,000 to 10 microns giving you great range for your application and is backed by a standard 12 month factory warranty.
- Lengthy cord with brass fitting allows for work in hard-to-reach areas
- Perform other tasks during vacuum and be alerted by programmable alarm
- No calibration needed (factory calibrated)
- Measures vacuum in microns, PSIA, INHG, Pascals, TORR, MTORR, and MBAR
- Backlight duration is programmable
- Powered by three AA batteries (Not included)
- LCD display is large and easy-to-read
- Auto shut-off is programmable
- Sensor can be cleaned with simple alcohol if contaminated
- Case and AC adapter
|Specifications||JB Industries DV-41 Electronic Digital Micron Gauge|
|Units||Microns, PSIA, InHg, Pascals, Torr, mTorr, mBar|
|Range||10 - 12000 Microns|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.