MRU AMPRO 1000 Combustion Analyzer Printer Kit
The MRU AMPRO 1000 is an all-in-one combustion analyzer that comes with an infrared thermal printer. The AMPRO 1000 flue gas analyzer with real-time combustion calculation is ideal for residential heating installations and maintenance. The AMPRO 1000 measures O2, CO, stack/flue gas, differential temperature, draft, and differential pressure. From those measurements, it calculates CO2, heat loss, efficiency, air ratio, excess air, and CO/CO2 ratio.
Optional Add-on: A Bluetooth Module for wireless data transfer to PC and MRU4u App and/or a NO sensor with calculated NOX. Select from the drop-down menu which option(s) you would like to add.
If you do not need a printer, the MRU AMPRO 1000 Combustion Analyzer does not include a printer.
MRU Instruments is a German company making extremely well-engineered emission monitoring systems. Their products are very durable and constructed to withstand everyday use in punishing environments.
- Flue gas analyzer with real-time combustion calculations
- Digital manometer for stack draft and differential pressure
- CO/H2 compensated measurement 0 - 10,000 / 20,000 ppm
- Digital dual channel temperature measurement
- MSM sensor technology allows for field-replaceable sensors
- CO sensor has a built-in NOX filter
- Backlit, color touch screen is intuitive and easy to use
- Ambient air CO tester
- High speed thermal printer
- Internal data storage of up to 1,000 complete measurement data sets
- Easy data collection features include USB and SD card (Bluetooth equipped)
The combustion analyzer measures the ambient CO readings to start then you can check: O2 and CO levels in the flue gas, stack and differential pressure with the built-in digital manometer, and differential temperatures with the built-in thermocouple thermometer.
The CO sensor has NOx filtering on it, which is important when measuring the efficiency of the combustion process. This feature helps prolong the CO sensor’s life by filtering out the acidic NOx gases from damaging the sensor over time. High levels of nitrogen oxides can also give false CO readings.
The software menu on the touch screen is intuitive and easy to use. The AMPRO 1000 flue gas analyzer with printer stores up to 1,000 test data sets directly in the internal data storage or on a micro-SD card. Additionally, storage, transfer, or printing of your data can be done using a USB, SD card, or IR interface or with optional Bluetooth that connects to your smartphone or tablet.
The AMPRO 1000 combustion analyzer includes all known fuel types: natural gas, light oil, heavy oil, coal, wood, pellets, and more.
The AMPRO combustion analyzer is lightweight and features rugged reinforced gas and differential pressure connectors. The analyzer uses four integrated magnets on the back for hands-free operation. The MRU AMPRO 1000 flue gas analyzer high-capacity Li-Ion battery provides 10 hours of operation and can be recharged with a USB port or a wall plug.
Top 5 Reasons to Own MRU Ampro 1000 Combustion Analyzer
1) Compact, yet fully functional residential and commercial analyzer with color graphic display
2) Long-life oxygen sensor (4-5 years)
3) CO sensor up to 10,000 ppm with usable range over-protection up to 20,000 ppm
4) Bluetooth and MRU4U App for enhanced function and data handling
5) Optional NO (NOx) upgrade
What’s in the Box?
- AMPRO 1000 Combustion Analyzer
- 10in flue gas probe
- 5ft silicone sampling line
- High-capacity lithium-ion battery
- 100 to 240V battery charger
- High-speed thermal printer
- USB cable
- 4GB SD card
- ABS transport case