Psiber LanMaster 26 Pro Link Tester for Verifying Connectivity of 10/100/1000BaseTX Links
Psiber LM26 tests Gigabit (10/100/1000), VoIP and Powered Ethernet ports (PoE).
Psiber LanMaster 26 LM26 Advanced Link Network Tester features Gigabit over copper Link testing capability and VoIP/PoE detection. The LanMaster LM 26 even measures the voltage supplied by the VoIP or PoE port with typical loading to ensure that the voltage level is adequate. After verifying correct power is available, the LanMaster 26 tests a VoIP or PoE port to determine the speed and duplex mode. The Port ID feature of LanMaster LM26 identifies which port on a hub or switch that a wall outlet is connected by flashing the Link light on the connected port. The LanMaster LM 26 provides critical network connectivity and configuration information needed to maintain and troubleshoot a LAN at an affordable price. The LanMaster 26 Link Tester is an excellent tool for quickly testing proper LAN operation after completing a Move, Add, or Change (MAC).
Psiber LM26 Key Features
- Verifies connectivity for 10/100/1000BaseTX links
- Identifies VoIP and PoE ports
- Identifies speed, duplex mode and auto-negotiation for 10/100/1000 VoIP/PoE ports
- Measures port voltage to ensure proper voltage level and warns of low voltage levels
- Provides port identification function
- Identifies connection as LAN, NIC or auto crossover
- Verify connectivity across a LAN
- Test gigabit, VoIP, and powered ethernet ports
- Test voltage of VoIP and PoE ports
- Ergonomic design
What's in the Box?
- Psiber LanMaster 26 Pro Link Tester
- 1 - RJ45 Thru Coupler
- 1 - 9-Volt Alkaline Battery
- 1 - User Manual