Flir E4 Infrared Camera with MSX and WiFi
Factory Refurbished Camera - with Complete Manufacturer's Warranty
is an easy-to-use thermal imaging camera for electrical, mechanical, building, and HVAC/R applications. With 60x80 4800 pixels and WiFi, the Flir E4 IR camera is the most affordable professional camera. Flir E4 thermal imager detects energy waste, hidden moisture issues, and electrical overheating. From the hot/cold-spot measurements to the emissivity controls, E4 has the features you need to identify problems accurately.
- Small camera with professional features – hot and cold spot measurement, emissivity control, data storage, Wi-Fi to share images and reports.
- Clear and crisp resolution and image quality – 4,800 pixels and MSX technology enhanced images.
- One button operation and navigation – take pictures, browse through menus with just one button for your convenience.
- Compact design 20 oz., and tough construction, as it withstands 6 feet (2M) drop.
The Flir E4 refurbished camera is designed with excellent thermal resolution at 80x60 pixels, a convenient focus-free lens, a -4°F to 482°F temperature range,direct Wifi integration for easy picture sharing, area hot and cold spots, picture-in-picture and a speedy 9Hz refresh rate.
The Flir E4 IR camera comes with many professional features, such as hot/cold spot measurement and picture-in-picture. The Flir infrared camera stores fully radiometric images, and also transmits them via Wi-Fi to smart phones or tablets. The Flir Tools app allows for creating and sharing professional reports.
The Flir E4 thermal imager comes with a resolution of 60 x 80 yielding 4,800 pixels for viewing crisp images. The image quality is further improved by MSX (Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging) technology, which etches visible image details onto thermographic images, hence enhancing visibility and identification of problem areas. MSX is real time so you can see its results immediately in the camera's LCD.
The Flir E4 camera operation is very easy, as you can do it with one hand pressing one button to either take pictures or change set up features on the camera. The infrared camera is rugged, as it withstands a 6 feet drop, and lightweight, as it weighs only 20 ounces.
The Flir E4 WiFi is a clear winner, whenever it comes to employing thermal imaging technology for preventive maintenance purposes, either electrical, heating or cooling, mechanical or building related issues.
Flir E4 box includes:
- Thermal Camera - Factory Refurbished
- Hard Case
- USB Cable
- Power Supply/Charger
- Rechargeable Battery
- Instruction Manual
- Warranty: 2-year warranty coverage on camera, 5 years on batteries, 10 years on detector
Other models employing MSX technology, WiFi, and extended temperature (XT) include: