- High Vacuum Rating - The two-stage, offset rotary vane design provides powerful, quiet high vacuum capability and assures moisture removal, while the high pumping capacity reduces evacuation time.
- Lifetime Filtration - The intake filter prevents foreign matter from entering the pumping chamber, and an internal exhaust filter separates oil vapor from the exhaust flow.
- Direct Exhaust - The exhaust is expelled through the handle to direct it away from the service technician.
- Sure-Grip Handle - The one-piece, molded handle makes it easy to carry the pump to and from job sites, and the handle stays cool to the touch during operation.
- Compact Design - Pump measures just 151/2" long, while aluminum housing and offset rotary vanes keep the pump weight low, making it easy to carry.
- Unbeatable price - High performance and quality for an incredible value.
|Free Air Displacement:||3 CFM|
|Ultimate Vacuum:||40 microns|
|Intake Ports:||1/4 & 3/8 Flare|
|Oil Capacity:||7.4 oz|
|Power Cord Length:||6 ft|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Robinair Vacum Pumps