- MEMS Pirani Sensor
- Range from Atmosphere to 10 microns
- 3-Color Display makes readings easy
The RAVG-1 Digital Micron Gauge is the newest and most accurate vacuum gauge from Robinair yet. It features an accuracy as low as 5% of the reading and has an operating range down to 10 microns. The display features measuring units of Microns, mmHg, inHg, mBar, Pa, Torr and has a tricolor LED backlight.
The tricolor backlight improves efficiency for HVAC technicians by quickly allowing them to see what the system is doing at a glance. If the display is yellow then the system is still experiencing a decreasing vacuum measurement while a red light indicates moisture or a leak. If the display is green then the correct vacuum has been achieved.
The RAVG-1 housing is impact and water resistant and includes a protective rubber boot. The connector at the bottom of the gauge is 1/8"-27 NPT Male and also includes an integrated magnetic hook.
- Robinair RAVG-1 Advanced Electronic Vacuum Gauge
- High resolution screen has unique color-coded backlight
- MEMS Pirani sensor takes direct flow measurement and is immune to temperature
- Reads from atmospheric pressure down to 10 microns
- Reads vacuum in Microns, mmHg, inHg, mBar, Pascals or Torr
- Very accurate even at low micron levels
- Protective boot for water and impact resistance
- Rapid response to changes is vacuum
- Easy-to-read 5 digit display
- Increased battery life through auto-shutoff
- Integrated magnetic "hook"
- Robinair RAVG-1 includes:
- carrying case and tee adapters or in-line connections (1/4" MFL x 1/4" MFL
and 1/4" FFL x 1/4" MFL versions)
|Specifications:||Robinair RAVG-1 Advanced HVAC Micron Vacuum Gauge|
|Operating Range||Atmosphere to 10 Microns|
|Resolution||As low as 5 Microns/ |
|Accuracy||As low as +/- 5 % of RDG|
|Over pressure||~ 31 Bar/450 psi|
|Displa||5 digit STN LCD, b50 x 30 mm with tricolor LED backlight|
|Power Supply||3 x size “AAA” 1.5 V Batteries|
|Input Connection||1/8"-27 NPT Male|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Robinair RAVG-1 Advanced Digital Vacuum Gauge|
Robinair RAVG-1 Advanced Electronic Vacuum Gauge