Save more with Promo Code - sauermann
Add to Cart and enjoy your savings.
Sauermann Si-CA 030 Residential Combustion Analyzer Two Gases CO and O2, 2AS Kit
With Soft Carrying Case.
The Sauermann Si-CA 030 is a Residential Combustion Analyzer with an O2 and CO sensor for emissions monitoring of boilers, engines, and other combustion applications. An optional NO sensor is also available. The Sauermann Si-CA 030 two gas residential combustion analyzer kit 2AS measures Oxygen, Carbon Monoxide and calculates Carbon Dioxide. The Si-CA 030 gas analyzer measures all of the necessary temperature, draft, and pressure measurements for combustion efficiency analysis. Sauermann’s combustion gas analyzers are designed with the contractor in mind and feature: the latest digital and metrology technologies, making measurements reliable and reducing the time technicians need to spend on-site. The Si-CA 030 does not include a printer.
Listed below are the Sauermann Combustion Analyzers for residential and commercial applications with two gas sensors (O2, CO) with the option of an additional NO sensor available.
- Up to 3 Sensors (O2 and CO included)
- Optional NO Sensor available
- CO sensor measurement up to 8,000 ppm
- Auto pump cut-off for high CO levels
- Standard Flue Gas Test Probe 7" (180mm) with 6.5' (2m) dual hose
- Color 2.8” display screen with backlight
- Mobile phone app for real-time remote display & control
- Draft & differential pressure measurements
- Combustion efficiency & excess air calculations
- Quick and easy pump On/Off control
- Predictive maintenance with estimated sensor life & calibration reminders
- Data management with automatic logging & report creation
- Soft carrying case
- Protective rubber holster
Another model, Sauermann Si-CA 030 2AH Kit comes with a hard carrying case.
The Sauermann Si-CA 030 flue analyzer offers a wireless connection to the free Sauermann Combustion mobile app for Android and iOS. The app gives users access to extra features such as real-time remote display and control functionality. The Si-CA 030 can generate and export reports in PDF, CSV, and XML formats and store a customer database.
Sauermann Combustion Mobile app
- Fast, easy wireless connection to any iOS or Android device
- Remote live view of combustion analysis data as list or graph
- Remote control to change settings
- Data saving, including automatic logging
- Report creation in PDF, CSV (for Excel) and XML formats
- Databases for customers, operators & equipment
The Sauermann combustion analyzer has features that make them convenient to use: a powerful magnet for hands-free work, an LCD that is easy to see in any situation, built-in software that issues cell service cycle reminders, and the ability to manage the analyzer from a smartphone.
In addition, the Sauermann Si-CA 030 combustion analyzer 2AS Kit comes with an additional protective rubber casing, so it sits firmly in the palm without slipping. The probe connectors are hidden away inside the unit, so there is no risk of them breaking if the instrument is dropped. The Sauermann Si-CA 030 2AS Kit comes in a soft carrying case. The Sauermann combustion analyzer has an ingress protection rating of IP42.
Checking whether a boiler, furnace, or other combustion equipment is properly optimized requires a modern combustion gas analyzer capable of calculating combustion efficiency. Making this calculation can be a complex task. The Si-CA 030 combustion analyzer working with the dedicated Sauermann Combustion app, can deliver reliable results- all compiled into a comprehensive electronic report.
Top 5 Reasons to Own Sauermann Combustion Analyzer:
1. Sauermann analyzer has 5-year O2 and 4–5-year CO sensor life2. The only analyzer with sensor life indicator showing how much sensor life is left, and time to replacing due to end-of-life indicator
3. Comes with customizable programmable pump cut off for CO sensor to prevent over range CO sensor. All while providing a class leading 8000pm CO threshold
4. The only combustion analyzer now on measureQuick
5. All Sauermann analyzers meet the BPI 1200 spec, all ANSI and AHRI specs
What’s in the Box?
- 1 Si-CA 030 analyzer
- 1 O2 gas sensors
- 1 Cellule CO gas sensors
- 1 Protective rubber holster
- 1 Flue gas probe with dual hose
- 1 Water trap with filter
- 1 AC power supply / charger
- 1 USB cable
- 1 Mobile app
- 1 Internal wireless communication module
- 1 Soft Carrying case
- 1 Quick Start Guide
- 1 Calibration certificate
- Warranty – Two years
Sauermann Combustion Analyzers
Si-CA 030 2AS Kit - Two Gas Residential (CO, O2), Probe, and Soft Carrying Case
Si-CA 030 2AH Kit - Two Gas Residential (CO, O2), Probe, and Hard Carrying Case
Si-CA 130 2AS Kit - Commercial Combustion Analyzer, Two Gasses (CO, O2), Probe and Soft Carrying Case
Si-CA 130 2AH Kit - Commercial Combustion Analyzer, Two Gasses (CO, O2), Probe and Hard Carrying Case
SI-CA 230 2D Kit - Commercial/ Industrial Combustion Analyzer Up to 6 Sensors (O2 and CO included), Probe and Hard Carry Case