Seitron NOVO Combustion Analyzer Promotion.
Free $75 Amazon Gift Card or Free Calibration for the Next Season when you purchase Seitron Novo 4N-P by 12/31/2022. Redemption forms will be in the product box.
Seitron Novo 4N-P Combustion Analyzer with Printer
The Seitron Novo 4N-P
is the next evolution in combustion analyzers providing precise, reliable, and quick analysis for residential and commercial
HVAC Technicians. The Novo 4-P
is designed to make combustion analysis quick and intuitive. The Seitron Novo 4N-P portable combustion analyzer
features a 7” touch screen for easy menu navigation, a 4-year O2 sensor, an integrated water trap with LED backlight for easy maintenance, new dual-range (low/high) sensor technology, and a CO protection dilution pump. The Novo 3 flue gas analyzer includes an O2, CO, NO, and NO2 sensors. The Seitron Novo 4N-P
includes a built-in thermal printer. If you would the Novo 4N without an integrated printer, the part number would be Novo 4N
. The Seitron Novo Combustion Analyzer comes with different sensors and, with or without a printer, options available are listed below
Each Novo Combustion Analyzer comes standard with O2, CO and NO gas sensors. The difference between all the 4 gas models is which 4th gas you select, including the NOVO-4N (NO2), NOVO-4S (SO2) or NOVO-4C (CxHy).
- 7” Touch Display for easy menu navigation
- Built-in thermal printer
- Simple one probe connection for temperature, draft, and flue gases
- Simultaneous measurement of gas and combustion results
- Long Life O2 Sensor (4 Years)
- Measure Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), Nitric Oxide (NO), Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2, Nitrogen Oxide (NOx) and Carbon Dioxide (CO2)
- Field replaceable, pre-calibrated sensors
- New Dual Range (Low/High) Sensor Technology
- 15 Preprogrammed Fuels Including Natural Gas, Oil, Propane, & Biofuels
- Built-in Manometer for Draft, Gas Pressure, & Differential Pressure
- CO Protection Dilution Pump
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Batteries
- Integrated water trap with LED backlight for easy maintenance
The large 7” touchscreen display on the Seitron Combustion Analyzer Novo 4N-P grants maximum visibility of all information along with quick and smooth browsing experience. The screen shows all the metrics related to the measured parameters with the ability to change between data, graphic, and advanced mode. The combustion graph in the advanced mode allows the user to see in real time how tuning affects the HVAC system. In addition, the new and intuitive interface allows the user to quickly customize combustion reports, choose the displayed order of the gases measured, set and/ or change the parameters of the device, and carry out multiple optional measurements, plus more.
Seitron has changed the connection of the Novo 4N-P combustion analyzer sampling probe. Instead of three separate connections for temperature, draft, and flue gases on the analyzer, the new connection has been redesigned to just one simple connection. The new connection is an easy plug-n-play design that allows the user to easily connect the probe.
The Seitron 4N-P flue gas analyzer includes manometer hoses to simultaneously check and /or adjust the gas pressures of the equipment. This allows an HVAC technician to measure combustion parameters and gas parameters at the same time - reducing service time and limiting the need for several devices.
New Dual Range Sensor Technology
The Novo 4N-P has eliminated the question of whether you should use a high or low range sensor. The Novo flue gas analyzer detects gas concentration and automatically adjusts the scale, ensuring the sensor life and the measurement resolution. The Seitron Novo 4N-P includes a long-life O2 sensor, plus CO, NO, and NO2 sensors. The new generation of long-life gas sensors enhances the reliability and accuracy of measurements. In addition, the Novo analyzer includes a dilution pump which helps protect the CO sensor from high gas concentrations that might otherwise damage the sensor. Seitron does have other sensor options available upon request (SO2, CxHy, H2S, NH3, CO2-IR, CH4, H2). Please contact customer service regarding the optional sensors.
The redesigned water trap is now integrated on the Seitron Novo 4N-P to guarantee maximum performance and easy maintenance. The large inspection window with a backlit LED allows the user to quickly and easily check the water level and filter at any time.
For additional convenience, the Seitron Novo 4P flue gas analyzer includes a built-in thermal printer that prints on non-fading paper, eliminating having to connect wirelessly to a Bluetooth printer as well as carrying additional equipment to a worksite to print your combustion readings.
The Novo gas analyzer has an updated rubber housing which offers a rugged modern design and a sturdy grip. The analyzer also includes integrated magnets on the back for hands-free operation.
The Seitron Smart Analysis App
You can use the Seitron Smart Analysis App (iOS and Android) to communicate with the analyzer in REAL-TIME using Bluetooth. From there you can create reports and email data to anyone.
- perform Automatic or Manual analysis remotely
- view the analysis data in real time
- view the graphs of the analysis in real time
- loads a previously saved analysis
- remotely save your analysis on the instrument
- create a report (pdf, csv, xml) and share it quickly
What’s in the Box?
- Seitron Novo 4N-P Combustion analyzer w/ built-in printer
- Gas probe with 12” interchangeable tip
- 6’ single connection hose
- Integrated water trap
- Manometer hoses
- Outdoor combustion air temp probe
- AC power adapter & cable
- Hard plastic case
- Quick Guide
- Calibration Certification
- Warranty - 2 years on the unit and sensors, 4 yrs on the O2 sensor
Seitron Novo Comparison
The Seitron Novo Combustion Analyzer comes with different sensors and with or without a printer.