Seitron S4500-2 Commercial Industrial Emissions Analyzer
The Seitron S4500-2 is a rugged commercial/industrial combustion & emissions analyzer to measure flue gas emissions and provide combustion analysis for commercial & industrial boilers, burners, engines, turbines, furnaces, and other fuel-burning appliances. The Seitron S4500-2 emissions analyzer is a 2-gas model (including O2 and CO sensor) and is upgradeable up to 4 sensors including the NO/NOX, NO2, SO2 and CxHy (Hydrocarbons) sensors. The S4500-2 industrial analyzer features a built-in printer, Bluetooth connectivity with Real-Time Mobile App and PC software included, and a full-color graphic display screen with zoom function, automatic data saving, Field replaceable Pre-Calibrated sensors, and capable of Low-NOx and Low-SOx measurements. The new CO sensor has built-in over-range protection to minimize downtime and damage to the sensor as it can handle concentrations up to 100,000 ppm.
- Dilution pump for auto-range CO measurements up to 100,000 ppm/10%
- CO sensor is H2-compensated and includes a NOx filter
- O2 and CO gas sensors are pre-installed, with the following upgrade choices for the two remaining slots: NO, NO2, Low NO and/or Low NO2, SO2 or Low SO2, and unburnt hydrocarbons (CxHy)
- Combustion Efficiency, Losses, Excess Air, CO2 calculations
- Draft & Differential Pressure
- Stack gas and ambient air temperature measurements
- Built-in printer with non-fading paper
- Full color graphic display
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Field replaceable sensors
- 2000 Test Internal Memory
- QR Code smartphone app (iOS &Android)
- Wireless Real-time Bluetooth Smartphone App (iOS & Android)
- Real-Time Graphical PC Software included
This Seitron S4500-2 flue gas analyzer provides the Commercial & Industrial technician with all the tools they need to create the proper balance between emissions compliance, combustion efficiency, environmental efficiency, and safe environmental conditions quickly and correctly. The Seitron S4500-2 flue gas analyzer provides the technician with direct measurement of O2, CO, flue/air temperature, draft, has built-in pressure measurements, built-in ambient CO Leak Detection, and will calculate CO2, combustion efficiency, and excess air.
In addition, the Seitron S4500-2 portable commercial emissions analyzer includes a large internal data storage, PC Software, and Bluetooth connectivity as well as a Real-Time Android and iOS mobile app for transferring combustion test results.
The Seitron S4500-2 uses two electrochemical sensors that provide oxygen and carbon monoxide values with the ability to add two additional sensors. The two optional sensors can be chosen at order time (see list of configurations below) or added in the field later. All the Seitron S4500 sensors are pre-calibrated and field-replaceable.
The Seitron S4500-2 combustion analyzer comes standard with a 12” probe with a maximum temperature of 1112°F/600°C. Additional probe lengths are available with different temperature ranges. The Seitron Series S4500 combustion analyzers are equipped with a 10’ dual hose probe that allows users to automatically test draft and gas analysis without having to continuously remove and install the probe into the stack (hose extensions are available upon request). A real-time saver for a busy technician.
What’s in the Box?
- Seitron S4500-2 analyzer (see possible configurations below)
- 12” probe with 10’ dual hose
- Dual differential pressure hose kit
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries and AC charger
- Flue gas sampling probe and hoses
- Water trap with filter cartridge
- Rubber holster with embedded magnets for easy mounting while working
- PC Software and USB cable
- Operating manual
- Calibration certificate
- Hard plastic (ABS) carrying case
- 2 year warranty on analyzer
- 4 year warranty on O2 sensor
Check out other Seitron Combustion Analyzers:
residential / commercial combustion analyzer with built-in printer
Seitron S4500 Combustion Analyzers