Seitron S500-3 Portable Combustion Analyzer NOx Kit
Measure O2, CO, CO2, NO, NOx Combustion Efficiency, Excess Air, Draft, Pressure, Temperature, Calculations for High Efficiency and Condensing Systems
The Seitron S500-3 Kit is an entry-level economical Combustion Analyzer with Bluetooth for residential HVAC installation and maintenance. The S500-3 combustion analyzer measures Nitric Oxide (NO) Nitrogen Oxides (NOx), Oxygen (O2), Carbon Monoxide (CO), and Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Excess Air, Efficiency as well as all the other necessary temperature, draft, and pressure measurements. These measurement readings are easily viewed right on the LCD backlit display. The Seitron S500-3 combustion analyzer is designed to ensure boiler safety, improve efficiency, and reduce emissions. The Seitron S500-3 NOx Kit includes Bluetooth, but NO printer. The different Seitron S500 Combustion Analyzer options are listed below.
- Gas sensors (O2, CO, CO2. NO, and NOx)
- 6 tools in one
- 15 Programmed fuels (including #2 Oil, #4 Oil, #6 Oil, natural gas, propane, wood, biofuel and more)
- 1112 °F (600 °C) max temperature
- Built in pressure manometer
- Bluetooth® connectivity
- Automatic generation of QR code to acquire analysis with smartphone
- Draft measurement
- Cracked heat exchanger test
- Ambient CO monitoring
- CO Air free
- High Altitude adjustment
Feature 6 tools in one:
- Combustion Analyzer for O2, CO, CO2 (Calculates Combustion Efficiency, Excess Air, Losses, CO Air Free)
- Ambient Room Air Carbon Monoxide (CO) Leak Detector
- Draft Meter (Negative & Positive Draft)
- Cracked Heat Exchanger Test Included
- Built–In Differential Digital Pressure Manometer
- Built–in Differential Thermometer
Field replaceable sensors, a built-in pressure manometer, and 15 preprogrammed fuels are features found on the Seitron S500-3 residential flue gas analyzer.
In addition, the S500-3 will automatically generate a QR code, allowing a service technician to download the measurement data to a smartphone or tablet (iOS & Android) via the Seitron Smart Analysis App.
The Seitron S500-3 residential combustion analyzer comes with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, an AC charger, a protective magnetic rubber boot, Hard Plastic carrying case, a water trap, & a 12” probe w/ 5 ft. hose. The S500-3 entry-level combustion analyzer - economical, reliable, and accurate, is the ideal solution to monitor your boiler process.
What’s in the Box?
- Seitron S500-3 Combustion Analyzer
- Protective, magnetic rubber holster
- 12” Flue gas probe with 5’ dual hose
- Water trap
- Power supply adapter
- Hard carrying case
- Calibration certification
- Quick guide
- 2-year warranty on analyzer and sensors
Seitron S500 Portable Combustion Analyzer Kits
- O2, CO, CO2 Sensors - No Bluetooth, No Printer
- O2, CO, CO2 Sensors - Bluetooth, No Printer
- O2, CO, CO2 Sensors - Bluetooth, Printer
- O2, CO, CO2, No, NOx Sensors - Bluetooth, No Printer
- O2, CO, CO2, No, NOx Sensors - Bluetooth, Printer