- Easy push-button reset; holds peak at maximum readings
- Ergonomically designed. Perfect for handheld use.
- Overload protected to 165 pounds. Protects gauge from damage.
- Measure both tension and compression forces. Only one gauge needed for insertion/withdrawl tests.
- English and metric models available. Satisfy many testing parameters.
- Smooth mechanical operation. Precise action enhances confidence.
- Exceptionally rugged and dependable. Can be used in even the harshest conditions.
- Precision gauge movement. Allows user to observe force changes as they occur.
- Peak mode. Easy push-button reset; holds peak at maximum readings.
- Outstanding accuracy (?Ã©??0.2 percent FS). Ideal for even the strictest tolerances.
|Specifications:||Shimpo MF-100 Mechanical Force Gauge|
|Dial Graduation||0.5 lb|
|Accuracy||Â±0.2 percent F.S.|
|Display||Analog dial, 2 inch in diameter (50 mm); Rotatable 360 degrees for taring purposes|
|Real/eal/P Peak Mode||Selectable|
|Overload Capacity||165 lb (75 kg)|
|Standard Accessories||Carrying case and 6 attachments (flat head, hook, chisel, notched head, cone head and extension rod)|
|The MF Series also includes a large hook and large V-hook|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Applications:||Shimpo MF-100 Analog Mechanical Force Gauge|
|An excelent Mechanical Force Gauge for measuring push/pull forces in quality control / material testing, manufacturing assembly, maintenance and inspection|