- Outstanding accuracy (?Ã©??0.2 percent FS). Ideal for even the strictest tolerances.
- Precision gauge movement. Allows user to observe force changes as they occur.
- Two year warranty. Provides peace of mind.
- Easy push-button reset; holds peak at maximum readings
- Ergonomically designed. Perfect for handheld use.
- Overload protected to 165 pounds. Protects gauge from damage.
- Smooth mechanical operation. Precise action enhances confidence.
- Exceptionally rugged and dependable. Can be used in even the harshest conditions.
- Measure both tension and compression forces. Only one gauge needed for insertion/withdrawl tests.
- English and metric models available. Satisfy many testing parameters.
|Dial Graduation||0.01 lb|
|Accuracy||Â±0.2 percent F.S.|
|Display||Analog dial, 2 inch in diameter (50 mm); Rotatable 360 degrees for taring purposes|
|Real/eal/P Peak Mode||Selectable|
|Overload Capacity||165 lb (75 kg)|
|Standard Accessories||Carrying case and 6 attachments (flat head, hook, chisel, notched head, cone head and extension rod)|
|The MF Series also includes a large hook and large V-hook|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.