Subsurface PL-VF10R Pipe and Cable Locator
The Subsurface PL-VF10R is an easy-to-use, affordable, and accurate pipe and cable locator with variable frequencies and a 10W maximum power output for virtually any subsurface object, offering powerful technology for detection, measurement, and operation. In addition, the Subsurface PL-VF10R comes with rechargeable battery packs for more environmental and cost-effective locating. The Subsurface pipe and cable locator PL-VF10R is designed for the locating professional, but it is simple enough to be used by anyone needing to locate. The PL-VF10R pipe and locator may detect buried power cables, CATV cables, gas and water pipes, sewer lines, telecommunication lines, fiber optic cables with sheath, sondes, and inspection camera transmitters.
Subsurface PL-VF Pipe & Cable Locator Series:
PL-VF3 wide variety of locating modes and 3 watt transmitter
PL-VF10 multi-frequency locator with a wide variety of locating modes, alkaline batteries, and 10 watt transmitter
PL-VF10R multi-frequency locator with a wide variwty of locating modes, rechargeable battery, and a 10 watt transmitter
PL-TT multi-frequency pipe and cable locator that is also a magnetic locator
- Three button keypad simplifies the user interface
- 8 Locating Modes
- Operating frequencies: 480kHz, 200kHz, 131kHz, 82.315kHz, 65.536kHz, 32.768kHz, 8.192kHz, 4.010kHz, 815Hz, 797Hz, 640Hz & 512Hz
- Passive power modes: 50env & 60env, Radio Frequency; Rectified CP 50Hz & Rectified CP 60Hz
- Transmitter operating frequencies - Range from 512Hz to 480kHz
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries
- Transmits 2 frequencies at the same time
- Customizable frequencies and operational modes
- Automatic Impedance Matching Technology: maximizes your transmission range while minimizing power consumption
- Remotely controls your transmitter from the receiver to more than 400 meters (437 yards)
- High-Contrast LCD Interface with Back light:
- Constant Depth & Current Measurement: real time updates on line depth and signal condition
- Depth Measurement 1” to 30 Feet
- 1 year warranty but can be extended
- Made in the USA
The Subsurface PL-VF10R Locating System provides eight locating modes, an array of antennas, and a multi-channel processor to ensure professional-grade accuracy in field detection. Expect real-time updates on line depth and signal condition, customizable frequencies, and dual-transmitting operational modes from the PL-VF10R underground cable locator. In addition, the Subsurface PL-VF10R pipe and cable locator is adaptable; frequencies and operational modes may be added or deleted on demand to suit the user’s locating needs.
Perhaps the biggest time-saver is the remote transmitter, which can be controlled from the receiver itself no matter where in 400 m it is. The Subsurface innovative technology creates a remote link between the transmitter and receiver. The transmitter’s output power and frequency can be controlled from the hand-held receiver, eliminating the back-and-forth walking between devices.
Pipe and cable locator’s receivers usually come with preset frequencies, and a customer selects the locator based on the preset frequencies. A unique feature of the Subsurface PL-VF10 pipe and cable locator is that you can customize the frequency for your specific needs. In addition, this frequency can be changed in the future if desired.
The receiver’s large, high-contrast LCD offers a clearly visible signal response in any lighting. Automatic depth, automatic current, and proximal directional arrows are readable in the brightest sunshine or back-lit for viewing in dimmer conditions. Whether the locate is measured in feet or miles, 5* or 10* watts of power and automatic impedance matching from 5 ohms to 25,000 ohms, ensures adequate signal. The PL-VF10R Locating System is a must-have for anyone needing a simple and accurate locator.
The pipe and cable locator PL-VF10R includes a set of Li-Ion Battery packs for the receiver and transmitter, allowing you to work for over 40 hours (depending on load, frequency, and power settings) without replacing batteries.
What’s in the Box?
- PL-VF Receiver
- PL-VF10 Transmitter
- Direct connection Cord
- Ground Rod
- Rechargeable Lithium batteries
- Li-ion battery charger
- Protective Carrying Case
- User Manual
- 1 year warranty. Warranty extends to 4 years when registered within 30 days of original purchase