Subsurface Instruments PL-VF3 Pipe and Cable Locator for Utility Lines
Subsurface Instruments PL-VF3 Pipe and Cable Locator is one of the most affordable underground utility line locators. The PL-VF3 subsurface line locator has a simple yet robust design and is easy to use, so locating professionals and facility service managers can use it effectively.
Subsurface PL-VF Pipe & Cable Locator Series:
PL-VF3 wide variety of locating modes and 3 watt transmitter
PL-VF10 multi-frequency locator with a wide variety of locating modes, alkaline batteries, and 10 watt transmitter
PL-VF10R multi-frequency locator with a wide variwty of locating modes, rechargeable battery, and a 10 watt transmitter
PL-TT multi-frequency pipe and cable locator that is also a magnetic locator
- Simple interface with only 3 keypad buttons for easy use
- 8 locating modes with a multi-channel processor for efficient and accurate locating
- Transmitter sends two frequencies for improved accuracy
- Customizable frequencies allow adding user-specific wavelengths
- Auto Impedance Matching Technology to improve transmission range and lowers power use
- 400 meter (1300 feet) range of the transmitter remote control from the receiver
- High Contrast LCD Screen improves locating by a continuous display of depth, current, signal strength, and directional arrows
- The Real-time depth and signal updates for faster locating
- One year warranty extendable to 4 years with product registration
- Made in the USA
The Subsurface cable and pipe locator PL-VF3 is designed for locating professionals and survey engineers. The cable and pipe locator includes many high-end technologies to make finding underground cables, pipes, and line utilities an easy and fast process. The PL-VF3 Subsurface Line Locator is highly adaptable to user requirements and/or work demands. Adding or deleting user-specific frequencies is an easy process.
The remote control of the locating process enables changing transmitter frequencies from the locator unit instantly. This fantastic feature improves the efficiency of locating and saves a lot of time.
Most surveyors and locating professionals value big high-contrast display screen, as it shows all information in full sunlight and other data, such as depth, current, and directional arrows, all information in real-time.
The 3 watt signal transmitter sends a signal a long distance, so even working in remote locations is fast and easy. The standard frequencies include 512 Hz, 8 kHz, 33 kHz, 82 kHz and 200 kHz.
However, you can customize them by adding new frequencies or deleting those you won’t use.
The PL-VF3 Subsurface line locator is very dependable; made in the USA.
What’s in the Product Box?
3W Signal Transmitter
Red and Black Cables
Padded Soft Carrying Case