- Determines the stressed noise susceptibility of dry and working pairs.
- Measures resistance, AC/DC volts, and capacitive kick.
- Provides tone for twisted pair or crossed conductor identification.
- Single setup for testing Tip-Ring, Tip-Ground, and Ring-Ground.
- Minimal drying effect in all ranges.
- Field replaceable leads.
- Softcase with adjustable strand hook.
- Low Battery indicator light
|Dimensions||10.75" x 4.25" x 2.5"|
|Resistance||Rx1: Reads 0 to 2000 Ω Rx1K: Reads 0 to 2 MΩ|
|Leakage||Rx10K: Reads 0 to 20 MΩ|
|DC Voltage||0 to 100 volts DC|
|AC Voltage||0 to 200 Vrms|
|Stress Test||0 to 82 dBrnC|
|Loop Current||0 to 100 mA|
|Circuit Noise||0 to 75 dBrnC|
|Circuit Loss||-15 to +1 dB|
|Power Influence||50 to 100 dBrnC50 to 100 dBrnC|
|Operating Temp.||-4°F to +140°F|
|Power||Four AA batteries|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.