- Measures resistance, AC/DC volts, quasi square wave, and pair balance.
- Identifies shorts, opens, crosses and grounds.
- Replaces the need for other meters.
- Provides tone for twisted pair or crossed conductor identification.
- Single set-up for testing Tip-Ring, Tip-Ground, and Ring-Ground with ground connection.
- Field replaceable leads.
- Softcase with adjustable hook.
- Low Battery indicator light.
|Dimensions||10.75 x 4.25 x 2.5 inches|
|Resistance||Rx1: Reads 0 to 2000 Ω Rx1K: Reads 0 to 2 Megohms|
|Leakage||Rx10K: Reads 0 to 20 Megohms|
|DC Voltage||0 to 100 Volts DC|
|AC Voltage||0 to 200 Vrms|
|Stress Test||0 to 82 dBrnC|
|Operating Temp.||-4°F to +140°F|
|Power||Four AA batteries|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.