- Supplies a precise 577.5Hz crystal controlled signal frequency.
- Variable output allows technicians to adjust signal strength to suit field conditions and improve accuracy.
- Designed to work with any common amplifier and exploring coil for aerial fault locating.
- For communications over inactive pairs, the unit supplies talk battery to power two telephone test sets (buttsets).
- Each of the three test leads is equipped with traditional bent nose piercing clips with ?Ã‡Â£bed-of-nails?Ã‡Â¥ insulation piercing pins.
- The tone generator and test leads fit neatly in a durable, protective woven polyester carrying case with shoulder strap.
- 1-year warranty.
- Battery-operated (1 ?Ã‡Ã´ 6V lantern included).
|Power Requirements||One 6V lantern battery|
|Battery Life||40 hours nominal|
|Transmitter||577.5Hz pulsed at 1Hz, crystal controlled|
|Output Voltage||0.1 to 80Vp-p|
|Output Signal Level||0 to +30dBm|
|Construction||High impact ABS plastic in woven polyester case|
|Dimensions||7.25" x 5.5" x 4.5" in case|
|Weight||3 lbs. with battery|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.