Testo 110 NTC and Pt100 Temperature Measuring Instrument with App
The Testo 110 is a compact single-channel thermometer with NTC or Pt100 probes to measure low temperatures or when precise temperature values when needed. The Testo 110 thermometer is HACCP compliant and certified according to EN 13485 for use in the food sector, thus, making it ideal for use in laboratories, cold storage rooms, or food-safe environments. The Testo 110 temperature measuring meter used alongside an optional NTC or Pt100 probes will cover a comprehensive range of measuring tasks and ensure exact results with high accuracy. In addition, the digital Pt100 probes can be calibrated without the measuring instrument, so you can easily continue working with a different probe without downtime. The free Testo Smart App provides additional diagnostic capabilities when used with the Testo 110 temperature meter.
Please note: The Testo 110 does not include any NTC or Pt100 probes when purchased. You will need a temperature probe to use your meter. Please look at the Data Sheet under the Resources and Apps Tab to see the available probes. The accuracy of your measurements depends on the accuracy of the sensor.
- Temperature Range Pt100: -328 to +1472 °F / -200 to +800 C
- Temperature range NTC: -50 to +302 °F / -50 to +150 °C
- Compatible with NTC and Pt100 probes
- Testo Smart App connectivity
- Audible alarm for when user-defined thresholds are passed
- HACCP compliant and certified according to EN 13485
- Large, easy to see screen
- Fast in-app configuration, graph history, second screen and measurement data memory in the Testo Smart App
- Timed and multi-point mean calculation
- Hold, min/max values
- Convenient, quick volume flow measurement
A technician can set upper and lower limit values in the Testo 110. If the value is exceeded, the audible alarm will alert you. The measured value is displayed on the large, easy-to-read backlit display. The Testo temperature tester for NTC or Pt100 probes also has a timed and point value calculation.
The real-time value displayed can be frozen on the display with the Hold button, and the minimum and maximum values can be displayed and stored in the Testo temperature meter.
The Testo 110 one-channel temperature meter paired with the Testo Smart App on your smart device allows fast in-app configuration, graph history, and stores measurement data. As a bonus, your smartphone becomes a second display for the measured values.
The Testo Smart App
- Simple and fast: Measurement menus for numerous applications provide optimum support in configuring and carrying out the measurement
- Clear graphical presentation of readings, e.g., as a table, for quick interpretation of results
- Create digital measurement reports including photos as PDF/CSV files on-site and send them via e-mail
What’s in the Box?
- Testo 110 1-channel NTC and Pt100 temperature measuring instrument
- Transport bag
- Calibration protocol
- 3 x AA batteries
- 1-year warranty
|Specifications:||Temperature - Pt100|
|Measuring range||-328 to +1472 °F / -200 to +800 °C|
|Accuracy||according to the probe accuracy|
|Resolution||according to the probe accuracy|
|Specifications:||Temperature - NTC|
|Measuring range||-50 to +302 °F / -50 to +150 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.4 °F (-20.0 to +176.0 °F) / ±0.2 °C (-20.0 to +80.0 °C)|
±0.5 °F (Remaining Range) / ±0.3 °C (Remaining Range)
|Resolution||32.2 °F / 0.1 °C|
|Specifications:||General Technical Data|
|Weight||6.6 oz. / 187.0 g|
|Dimensions||5 x 2 x 1 in. / 135 x 60 x 28 mm|
|Operating temperature||-4 to +122 °F / -20 to +50 °C|
|Housing||ABS + PC / TPE|
|Battery type||3x AA|
|Battery life||100 h|
|Storage temperature||-4 to +122 °F /-20 to +50 °C|
Proposition 65 Warning for California Residents: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Temperature measurement in laboratories and food environments
New compact HVAC measuring instruments from Testo