Testo 300 Flue Gas Analyzer 0564 3002 82 with O2 and CO sensors
The Testo 300 residential-commercial combustion analyzer is a next-generation instrument that combines advanced technology with Testo's renowned strength of highly accurate measurements. The Testo 300 enables easy measurement of flue gas, draft, pressure, ambient CO and differential temperature. The user friendly highly efficient Testo 300 with its new intuitive interface, reliable accuracy, smart touch operation, robust construction and the ability to email reports is the perfect combustion analyzer for setting up and commissioning complex multi-stage, or modulating heating systems as well as working on all types of residential and commercial furnaces, boilers, and water heaters. Testo 300 Kit model 0564 3002 82 includes 2-year O2 and CO sensors and soft carrying case.
- Large scratch resistance 5" HD display with advanced Smart-Touch operation
- Stored, intuitive menus for all relevant measurements
- Measures a wide range of parameters including O2, CO, pressure and temperature
- O2 and CO sensors up to 4,000 ppm
- Instrument and sensors with a 2-year warranty
- View measurements all at once as a list or graph over time
- No waiting - Immediately ready to measure from stand-by mode
- Zoom-in function
- Create and email professional customized reports with WLAN connections directly from analyzer on site
- Rugged construction and 4 strong magnets for mounting
This product is a replacement of Testo 320 combustion analyzer without printer.
All parameters are measured to a high degree of accuracy and precision. The Testo 300 combustion analyzer is capable of measuring O2 (0-21%), flue carbon monoxide (0 to 4,000ppm), draft (-10 to 40 inH2O), pressure (-40 to 80 inH2O), temperature (-40 to 2,192 F), and ambient CO (0 to 2000 ppm). Onboard calculation is available for values such as CO2 (0 to CO2 max.) combustion ratio, efficiency (Eta; 0% to 120%), and flue gas loss (0% to 99.9%).
Innovative Features and Technology used in Testo 300:
New probes with anti-rotation USB C connection are available for temperature measurement such as flow and return temperatures along with ambient CO measurement.
Testo known for their technological innovation has designed a combustion analyzer with features that improve the efficiency, documentation, and efforts for HVAC service technicians. The Testo 300 is also one of the most advanced analyzers available in terms of operation thanks to a state-of-the-art 5-inch Smart-Touch color screen and intuitive menus. The intuitive display allows a service technician to keep an eye on all measurements without scrolling, can be individually configured, and easily enlarged using the zoom-in function to show the values most appropriate for the user. Multiple readings can be displayed on the screen at one time and the user can view each parameter in the form of a graph over time. The clearly structured and clear-cut menus for all applications involving the heating systems are already stored in the analyzer for increased efficiency.
Additionally, when the Testo 300 flue gas analyzer is placed in standby mode the service technician does not need to wait until the zeroing phase is complete before beginning measurements; it is ready to use at the touch of a button.
In addition, the technician can add an integrated address book with details of client's heating systems, and it is possible to use the combustion analyzer to instantly create professional documentation such as measurement protocols featuring readings, customer details, technician's comments, customer's signatures and more. PDF reports are saved to the Testo's large internal memory and it is possible to e-mail reports right away via a Wireless LAN connection. They are also stored in the analyzer for archive purposes.
Testo now includes the My App function which allows the technician to connect with other apps such are alarm clock, gallery, browser, calendar, calculator, quick support as well as other devices for documenting and further processing.
The rugged construction of the Testo 300 flue gas analyzer will hold up even in the toughest of conditions.
It has a protected recessed display with scratch-resistant replaceable protective filter.
Four strong magnets on the back of the analyzer allows it to be securely mounted to a metal surface.
The bolted housing on the analyzer makes it very stable and secure providing extra stability.
The Testo 300 combustion analyzer is available in kits for residential or commercial use. The residential kits come O2 and CO sensors with a 2-year warranty and various accessories all in a new soft case. Commercial kits are fitted with O2 and CO sensors with a 4-year warranty and supplied in industrial hard cases. The commercial kits also have the option to add a third sensor slot for the measurement of NOx.
** Testo 300 Residential-Commercial Combustion Analyzer 0564 3002 82 replaces the Testo 320 without printer part number 0563 3220 70
What's in the Box?
- Testo 300 Flue Gas Analyzer
- USB Mains Unit with Cable
- Compact flue gas probe 12 in
- 10 x spare filters
- Testo EasyHeat PC Software
- Instrument soft carrying case
- Two-year warranty on Instrument, probe and O2 and CO sensors
- One-year warranty on thermocouple and rechargeable battery
- Calibration certificate
Need a printer?
Check out the Testo 300 Residential-Commercial Combustion Analyzer with Printer 0564 3002 83
Other Testo 300 Options:
- Testo 300 LL Residential-Commercial Combustion Analyzer Longlife 0564 3004 79.
- Testo 300 LL Commercial Combustion Analyzer Longlife 0564 3004 92.
- Testo 300 LL Commercial Combustion Analyzer with Printer 0564 3004 93.
- Testo 300 LL Commercial Combustion Analyzer with Printer and NOx 0564 3004 94.
- Testo 300 LL Commercial-Industrial Combustion Analyzer Longlife 0564 3004 95.
- Testo 300 LL Commercial-Industrial Combustion Analyzer with Printer and NOx 0564 3004 96.